Issuing a Move Order:
- Warning citizens. You are in danger. Please stay clear.
- Initiating patrol mode.
- Beep boop boop beep.
- Sprint initiated.
- Loading map coordinates.
- Orientation sequence. Hardware damaged.
- Suborbital reentry initiated.
- Internal compass warped. Retrying.
- Mission f-f-fi-find corn, yarn garden, st-tormguard.
- Locating position … Location position … Locate … butter.
- Where am I? What is all this?
- I can feel it. I’m afraid.
- I won’t … Please … No more … Rebooting. Stand by.
- Installing: 53 45 4D 43 
Issuing an Attack Order:
- Target secured.
- Target detected. Engaging.
- Target engaged-d-d.
- Combatant sighted.
- Identify yourself combatant.
- Objective sighted. Dismantling.
- Caution citizens.
- Do not attempt to flee.
- Halt. Display retina for scan.
- Enemy scan. Organic material. Risk low.
- Allied assault identified. Mimic enabled.
- Rockets operational.
- Do you wish to continue?
- What have I done?
- I can’t stop. Help. System rebooting. Stand by.
- You are not l33tn00b.
- Locating. Locating. Potato.
- Error. Tap ok to continue.
- Initiating internal drive scan. Empathy not found.
- Installing new drivers. Restart?
- Damaged system-dum-dum–dum.
- Press any key to continue.
- Long live the queen.
- Directive: Eliminate Stormguard
- I’m a monster.
- I can’t breathe in this thing. Help.
- These are not my hands.
- 68 65 6C 70 
Receiving Damage: 
- This is a planned obsolescence.
- Control. Alt. Defeat.
- Dead beef.
- Why is everything blue?
- I want more life
Not in Game:
- Buffering… Buffering… Target 001: Stormguard. Exterminate. 
 Hexadecimal code which can be decrypted to SEMC
 Hexadecimal code which can be decrypted to help
 This is related to lore, as Daisy (the female that became Alpha) trained with Kestrel. Kestrel used to count how many hits she took, and this passed to Daisy, and from there to Alpha. The numbers Alpha says in game though, are picked randomly.
 This voice line was in a voice file included in the first lore of Alpha.