Issuing a Move Order:
- Let me check. Nope, not dead yet.
- Nothing is easy.
- Let’s play a game where you stop talking to me.
- Go here, go there. We end up in the same place.
- Ahh, now this is my kind of weather.
- Rotten weather today.
- Meh, bushwa.
- Meh, criminals.
- Watch out. Slippery slope.
- Not so fast! I’m not 81 anymore.
- Ooh my back! Ouch. Ah.
- I came out of retirement for this?
Issuing an Attack Order:
- If you can, kill me. If you can’t, run.
- Cold enough for you?
- Give up. There’s no shame in losing.
- That’s enough sass from you.
- Here. Don’t spend it all in one place.
- By the time you can beat me, you won’t want to.
- I’ll be glad when you’re dead you rascal, you.
- Let’s get this over with.
- You are not good enough.
- I’d rather be miserable alone.
- I like funerals, long as they aren’t mine.
- Nah, I’m not taking any new students.
- Whaddya mean? I’m in a fantastic mood.
- I don’t know whatcha talkin about, whatcha ready for. Nonsense!
- The secret of life is… Aaand no one listens.
- Ah! That’s not a liver spot. Owh!
- Ah crimany. Dah rah.
- Uh, I’ve had worse.
- Ah, that’s my liver. Agh.
- Huh uh liver uh got what pain
- Duhhuhu I was mostly dead anyway. Duh uh.
- Dah! The pain … not bad …
- You did me a favor.
- I am … coughs inconsolable.