Issuing a Move Order:
- Where is the ancient power breath? Take me to it.
- Never walk ahead of your axe.
- Forward said the grandmother in the snow!
- Oh! It’s so hot out here!
- I crossed the donkey bridge.
- Silly tree.
- Hey. I know where I’m going.
- North is always forward.
- Vappu! 
- What do you mean calm down? I am calm!
- Nhahaha inhale , let’s find something good.
- Too much wandering. Where are we going?
Issuing an Attack Order:
- My luck comes from iron.
- I will grease my axes with your fat.
- I will remove your nose through your belly button.
- I will pull your brain out your nose.
- Your insides will be your outsides.
- Big words don’t split heads open.
- Bring it.
- You sure you want some of this?
- Stand and fight!
- What? Back again?
- I’m just swinging these! Just don’t walk into them.
- We all start out as children.
- You southerners look funny.
- Ugh! How do you fight in this heat?!
- No pain, no vain.
- There will always be splatter when water is red.
Using Into the Fray/Basic Attacking:
- I am in control of my anger. Hmm my anger does not control me.
- My mother was a berserker. Her mother was a berserker.
- Who took my scout trap? WHO TOOK MY- oh, there it is.
- All good things… are two sharp blades.
- We must take things as we find them.
- Berserker? I don’t even know her! 
- Uh! The brave…live…forever.
- Big deeds…never die.
- What? How did that happen? Uhh…
- Nothing dries faster than tears.
- To the elders I go.
 Finnish word for “First of May”
 A pun - “Berserker” sounds a lot like “berserk her”.