Vainglory Hero Reference Sheet

Can we please have a front and back T-Pose image of all the heroes’ models? If you don’t know what I mean by that, here is an example of one released by Blizzard for Overwatch:

Obviously some heroes won’t be able to be in the T-Pose, like Fort for example, but any reference pose would do.

This would be so helpful for artists and cosplayers alike, it would give us all a very easy way to see the features of the heroes we are trying to recreate.

I’ve had a look around, and I can’t seem to find any of these, so if these already exist, could someone please inform me.

7 Likes

There are some times where they release 3D model you can spin around in skin reveal articles, such as here: https://www.vainglorygame.com/news/winter-war-kestrel-rare-skin-is-coming-soon/

However, I haven’t seen them do this lately, it would be nice to see the return of this.

I wish that semc will not bring rotateable 3d model inside the game in the heroes tab because it is useless it will consume a lot of data and memory. Let they stick with the poster as it is now. And for the rotatable model it is good only exist in the website. But yeah, its been a while no rotating skin or hero model in the new update patch.

Yes, I would like to see those too. I want to do some fanart with some pose that need some part that cannot see in game model or splash art.