Vainglory dying documentary

well this inspired by tanacon and fouseytube documentaries in youtube

what if vainglory actually dies in 2019 and there is a tease video about why it went downhill
so you could imagine the conversations between a reporter with the devs
and its just a tease you dont need in deep conversations .

its for fun and for us forum faithful .

reporter : so i went there to your coworkers and just talked to them about the game balance and they laughed , and they said what balance are you talking about .

nivmett : yeah we were actually telling people we test things but behind the scenes we dont , i just change some numbers and hope things go good .

reporter : even for new heroes ?

nivmett : new heroes are designed to 1v3 and 1v5 , but we dont tell people that , its the only test i do actually , i make sure the new hero can 1v5 at all costs .

reporter : and all the devs and CEO knows that ?

nivmett with camera zooming in his face : i get paid for that , they encourage me to do it !

reporter : why do you think they limited your work with lore and things around that ?

sugarvenom : mmmm they caught me talking to my ghostwriter

reporter : ghostwriter ? really ?

sugarvenom : well i wrote some of them but what people liked are all by my ghostwriter

reporter : even the churn language ?

sugarvenom : its not a real language , i just walked in chainsaw sleeping on the keyboard and he was talking weird and just wrote that down , it was funny !

Moved out of FF - couldn’t decide a better place to put it, so OffTopic it is

i moved it back to forum faithful
well i consider it a private thread for forum faithful , its for us
i dont want it to be a rant about vainglory , its for fun .

reporter : we going to play competitive scene with 5v5 , worst case if 5v5 not ready we will go back to 3v3 , who said that ?

foojee : me

reporter : 5v5 was working fine , you didnt play it and you didnt go back to 3v3 ? , why ?

foojee : well , everything was fine until they told me they had no money !

reporter : so you planned something ahead without having the money ?

foojee : i think they had the money but it was an idea they had when they were drunk , like lets go to vegas we could double the money and make the competitive scene big and shiny , and they all agreed , we lost all the money , they said it was a disaster but fun experience .

reporter : wow !

foojee : we didnt actually have a planning team we do things and hope it works .

reporter : 5v5 released , everything working fine , suddenly playoffbeard leaving , why ?

POB : it was crazy but it is the truth , i bought couple donuts and enjoying my coffee , edtheshred was fooling around and he was trying to take my donut , i told him if you dare taking it ill leave the company tomorrow .

reporter : wow why ?

POB : donuts > semc , he actually ate it infront of me with evil laugh , so i decided to leave .

reporter : i didnt expect that , i expected something related to the family and salary .

POB : no no no , everything was ok , but if i say something i do it , i dont care about my family , donuts > my family .

This is funny. I think this is kinda like fanfiction and should be moved there. I want to see your story continue though

ok , its not just me , you can write your own here
but ill keep posting , mhhhhmmm fan creation , well its not a lore hehehe but close