Vainglorious player in 5v5 #matchmaker

Yesterday I went into draft mode with some popular names like Hegman and Tyruzz on my team, someone dodged and on my very next draft my team was filled with tier 4-6’s on 3v3 (their 5v5 can’t be too far). I really would love for the mmr to get sorted…

Just now. The winrate on that Skye (a smurf) 87% meanwhile Shiversteel is the best item one can buy on Churnwalker. The added DPS is insane…

I would take any 3v3 loss over 5v5 win
Its enough seeing people streaming vg and getting frustrated every game

Winning in 3v3 way easier and possible , in 5v5 you need to pray
Lik one game made me lose interest in 5v5 , i got 3 teammates pressuring one lane against one enemy , while me getting pressured by 2 enemies and our other lane getting pressure by 2 enemies , guess what happened ?

I died and they took my turret and the other laner died and they took his turret ! , and what about our 3 teammates ? , they didnt take any lane , they were dying against this enemy laner , he was 1v3 them , that was super bad , let my 5v5 rank decay i dont care , just not fun .

You are saying a CP Ozo beats Krul… without BM. Ok. It that worked once sometime it doesn’t mean it is actually good.

Well atlas at somepoint in the game was the only counter for krul with kiting

Then kiting krul and atlas him and poision shiv him made it worst
So after spellfire introduction krul is suffering , if you playing cp , you can get atlas and spell fire and win , like ozo , reim , koshka , krul used to destroy them easy , but buying spellfire and atlas change the game against krul , he still can win but not easy like before .

Buying SF on heroes like Ozo instead of BM is throw. He lacks damage without BM even against squishies after Aegis. Even with SF and BM Krul would still outsustain Ozo. In team fights he can probably assassinate high priority targets faster but he can not win against Krul himself. Tbh Krul would most likely beat him even without Aegis just because of his damage reduction and lifesteal.

You think Ozo is going to stand still against Krul to be hit by him? You will use Acro Bounce to move away and back onto him. Your TRC will heal you and you can stun him with Bangarang when he wants to heal up vs you.

So yeah I think I can burst down Krul depending on the location of the engage.

And Ozo using his abilities will suddenly make Krul rooted? Ozo is one of the easiest targets for weakness stacks because during the landing of his B and his entire A he’s very immobile and obviously melee range. You must be facing some full TT Kruls if they’re losing. But if we’re talking strictly 1v1 I’m pretty sure even full TT build would win.

Wait so you are saying ozo can beat krul?. Either I am dreaming or you have faced the worst players ever possible. I can easily beat you with krul even if you had a captain on your side and you were ozo. Like what are you even saying. Oh and spellfire on ozo against a krul hmm did you took in the fact that spell fire means ozo itself will do less damage hence “burst him down” won’t work and spellfire barely effects krul on fullstacks he still will be healing a lot plus no one is stopping him from buying poisen shiv himself which means your heal has been countered as well oh and about you running away from krul when he gets stack well it doesn’t matter cause you will come back and he will get those stacks as quickly as you try to “burst” him down lmao.