Utility items on junglers/tanky laners

The three main utility items I am speaking about are FoR, Crucible and SS(superscout) as they provide teamwide utility. Most junglers/laners who are bruisers usually build double defense and go with 3 offense to complete their builds. Replacing defense items with crucible/SS/FoR seems to be the most logical but if I get a Crucible+SS or any other combo what about defense against wp heroes? I would have to go with just 2 offense items which limits damage output . If I am replacing a single defense in favour of utility what about cp defense(RB active is very useful but crucible gives no shield). So far I haven’t tried building utility items on junglers and all of this is just theorycrafting. Do you think building 1-2 utility items on junglers is viable by sacrificing a defense item or two? They provide a health boost but is that enough to offset the lack of armour/shield?

1 Like

No, in the current meta/state of the game, going full dmg is the right way. Especially with the defence nerf. Husk, boots and 4dmg items is the standard for any role. Even frequently I can see 5dmg items and boots and you know what? Those players delete the dude with defence, boots and 2-3 dmg items(the one that don’t build defence, put more gold into offence and as defence is nerfed to useless state - GL).

I think superscout on WP Lance with SSw is beneficial.
SSw SB/TB BP/TM Superscout fountain/crucible wartreads seems perfectly viable.

1 Like

On squishy carries yes. On bruisers I disagree they can handle more hits on them.

1 Like

They nerfed him too much tho… if they don’t buff back his dmg somewhat, I hope they make him atleast a little more tankier, maybe with HP buff.