Using the Off-Meta Monkey - DIMTI’s Guide to WP Ozo [3.3]

The thing I have wanted forever is for TRC to scale up to 75. Currently, it’s 15/25/35/45/55. I would like to see it go to 15/30/45/60/75. That would be a little more than half of Tony’s numbers but without the bonus 40% damage Tony gets. I also think they could increase his base heal from 100 to 120 on overdrive and drop the scaling from 15% to 10%.

1 Like

Updated slightly in order to account for Ozo’s 3.3 changes. Not mentioned, but I HIGHLY recommend against using joystick controls with Ozo.
@Ozo I SUMMON THEE, MY ALMIGHTY LORD

2 Likes

I think you might need to change the name to meta

Shhh he’s been slept on for a long time now and I want him to stay that way so all the trash meta abusers don’t touch my monkey.

2 Likes

Ok we’ll let him have his coffee and bananas first

He was banned in my first ranked match today. I went 15-6 with CP Ozo and lost due to horrible team. There are too many heroes who can stealth/disappear that break his kit. Taka, Kestrel, Flicker, Idris, Malene, Reza. The uptick in Lance play will hurt him too.

2 Likes

I’ve never checked out this wp ozo guide before till now and it’s awesome, always like ozo wp more and seeing this I played him decently it seems.

The sticker on phinn makes him slippy toad

3 Likes

Made another small update; added Kensei in the draft section.

With an AFK farm thief and I was the only tank.

3 Likes