Update 4.7 new content: School Days Celeste, Kirin Fortress, Wu Xing Earth Phinn

Hey I was right, Kirin is the Japanese name for qilin. If I still played vg I’d definitely get it, love myth creatures

Woah…im surprised PH is no.6 since ML is hugely popular in here

:point_up: That doesn’t mean it’s popular in comparison to ML …

3 Likes

damn this looks so bad-Ass I want it as my wallpaper !

Somebody find the link to a HD wallpaper of this~!

Yea…kinda not surprised ML is everywhere here on cups ,TV commercials… literally everywhere

2 Likes

I checked the assets drive last night, it’s not available yet. We’ll have it up in the Wallpapers section once it is, though!

The teaser came out a while ago already, but no post was made about it yet. It looks really good. Probably gonna buy it tbh

Also noticed they are using the same kind of music for this skin’s teaser like in Celeste’s video. I’m glad that they’re making teasers, but I feel like the tone is really off putting especially for a skin like this

There is already a thread about it. @hazeleyes

The skin is good, but I won’t buy it, I don’t really play (nor enjoy) fortress. Skins is something I always look for, it’s probably the only thing that so far hasn’t disappoint me, except for the fact than there is still no new Samuel skin… nor ringo that has special effects.

Lol thats how it goes. How long a hero hasnt gotten a skin doesn’t really matter. Including when you have over 50 to 140+ heros that need to get skins.

Skarner (LoL hero) still hasn’t gotten a skin after 4 years now.

Though it is disappointing when heros like Celeste have crazy amounts of L/SE skins…

Funny you mention Skarner – about 30 seconds ago, I opened a Hextech chest and got a shard for one of his skins :laughing:

2 Likes

Ooooh! Is it the battle cast or GotS one?

skarner

2 Likes

I know, that doesn’t mean I’m more satisfied with the situation.

Looks good tho :smiley: :partying_face:

Love the new Fort skin! Do we have confirmation what type it is? Looks legendary for sure but skins are weird sometimes.

This one will be 99% a legendary.

Some footage as well as the splashart of a new Phinn skin were revealed earlier:

Splashart tweet here

I honestly really like the skin, especially the fortified health effects from his B.

6 Likes

Everytime I see the splashart, I see a reindeer-ish and Doomsday Lizard…

2 Likes

School days celeste is Omg :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes