Update 4.4 Bug Hunt

We all know they’re there – post 'em here as you find them!

1 Like

Sometimes your entire friends list just disappears completely. So much for “fixing” it.
ALSO, How do I still have 400+ friends? I thought they were going to be purged??? I doubt 400 of my friends logged in the game a few hours after the patch went up. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I wanted to play Aram but got stuck in queue 9+ minutes , queued again and the same thing , so I went for ARAL and got a match in 1 minute.

While I was testing ARAL queue to check the update but I decided to accept and play , and I actually had one of my worst ARAL games , me and my team were getting so much damage , like the enemy team was bullying us while we hiding behind our last turrets , I have no idea how but my health dropped from full to 20% while I was hiding behind the turret in a blink , it felt like playing a blitz match against full party maxed talents , but their talents not maxed .

I’m not sure if others are still experiencing this, but I consider it a bug:
When you update the app, it tells you your starting tiers for ranked play is exactly where you left off (same with blitz). Upon your first match’s conclusion, you then find your tier has had a more ‘traditional’ reset. This is quite misleading and I’m not sure if it was intentional.

1 Like

Not sure exactly if it’s a bug, but the “event” tab is on the home screen, but the popup it opens up is completely empty.

3 Likes

Update 4.4 in a nutshell … :smirk:

3 Likes

I can see the event in my game

It says : dive a turret and die , 500 ice
Ping your teammates randomly , silver key
Make your teammate rage quit , golden key
Make 10 players delete the game , all content this update

Now serious , I think events and the thing in the free tab related , I thought they going to make something with the free tab this update but seeing events bugged is not encouraging I guess , Iam still waiting the point of the free tab (coming soon) and the exit button .

1 Like

Yeah that’s kinda why I said I was unsure whether or not the event tab showing up was a bug, as I was (hopefully) thinking that the event checklists would return with non-sunlight rewards and they just messed up something.

VG was feeling a lil skinny today.