Update 4.3 Release Notes

No, the nerf to koshka was because she was very strong, specially in 3v3, where she is just op. I don’t think they necessarily like range heroes more other than kinetic, but melee heroes like Glaive and rona being weak by default in 5v5 (like pateto). Their kits are just too vulnerable to cc to work in 5v5 as right now.

2 Likes

I agree she is very strong in 3v3 but are they balancing for us ?! , she is a good pick in 5v5 for constant ganks , maybe she is too strong in lower tiers and that’s why they nerfed her , yeah I could see the struggle there she needs a lock down .

They don’t usually balance for 3v3, but when certain heroes get out of control they do, reason why krul was completely destroyed. She was commonly picked in high elo 5v5 too, it’s not only low elo.

I think krul and Rona nerfed because they were meta in 5v5 , I played them that time , rushing a shiversteel with krul and just keep ganking , while Rona super scary , it’s 100% make them too good in 3v3 by default , but I think they got nerfed for 5v5 not 3v3 .

23 posts were split to a new topic: Rona Discussion

I asked nivmett once about increasing banned heroes number in 3v3 , he said 3v3 is straight counter game , it’s not complicated like 5v5 , that’s why they don’t care that much about giving it a separated balance , I don’t think they nerf for 3v3 .

They nerfed Krul for 3v3 because all the complains were about 3v3 and in that mode Krul had no counters

3 Likes

Did anyone buy Leo for that 14000 glory?

I find that its way to expensive for a hero thats going to be instalocked or Banned.

Its pretty much a way to empty the players who have glory reservoir/hole (edit: as in a huge sink hole full of glory.)

Thank you next :point_left:

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Caine: Builds and Playstyle Tips

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rona Discussion

I bought leo for glory. I had like 50000 glory. Dont have enough talent coins to spend them there. Dont regret it. Leo is a fun hero, had a blast in casual even tho we lost. :slight_smile:

Leo was buffed, for those who haven’t noticed. His A ratio went from 250% to 280%, the C from 300% to 350%.

5 Likes

He feels fun but on ranked it’s kinda hard…i mean his skills especially his b is predictable… meaning he’s skills can be dodge by basically every carry but oh boy once you get to them… they’re D E A D… unless ofc they CC you or their captain…

Either that or i suck at him :haha:

His slow is very strong , like I watched people playing him with San feng and Leo slow enemy then San feng use his B then Leo hit them with the AOE damage and then enemy dead .

Lol as far as I have seen, people can’t tell whether he sucks or not so I guess he’s somewhat balanced? Lol

No, it’s called being a new hero.

1 Like

Sarcasm is a thing. So is implication.

He does seem very fun to play. I would love to see some interesting captain builds with him.

It’s totally not suitable for a captain, especially with that ratios.

3 Likes

It’s hard to get the sarcasm in written things, with the lack of entonation and all…

His kit doesn’t provide any source of reliable CC/damage/utility unless you build WP, so captain is not an option.

I know. I’d like to see if someone could pull it off though, or at least some kind of utility build that’s really good. The CC skills he has in his kit are cool, the way he does them and the way he can switch up the effects.

1 Like