Update 4.0 Early Impressions

How did you tested that? In my tests it doesn’t work against any non hero target

He is not weakest, he is weaker than before, from what I’ve seen, doesn’t matter if you are fighting against a squishy hero or a tank one, I doesn’t do better against high health targets than against low health ones.

I will try that build to see if it is better than :vgitem_serpentmask: :vgitem_breakingpoint: :vgitem_bonesaw:

I mean just when I’m taking jungle I can see that. Or you mean the damage? I mean the barrier stacks and the barrier itself works. Not sure about the bonus damage.

Oh! My mistake, I though you were talking about the damage :sweat_smile:

Yeah while typing my comment I realized you were talking about the damage not barrier too lol. So I guess only barrier works then?

Aw, thought he would at least be a good objective taker. Even if this change makes kensei a little more viable, it sucks because it removes the specialty of his kit. I rather him to be a specific tank breaker counterpick against tank comps than to just be another blackfeather.

1 Like

Yeah, same for me, right now I don’t feel Kensei as a tank slayer anymore, it’s just like another BF

So CP Grace Jungle is now viable since SB helps alot with clearing.

Doesnt have much damage early game (if you dont farm up and get items) but becomes a REALLY tanky jungler once she hits her CP cap for her defensive aspects and with additional def.

Late game damage is great but not anything broken. Pretty much a tank/support jungler or Inara 2.0

@cha0z You should try it. Its overall fun :celeste:

1 Like