Update 4.0 Bug Hunt

A little off.

4 Likes

I think the name colors doesn’t change , I added a dev long time ago and they no longer in the dev guild and inactive for a long time but still has the colored name .

RNG in it’s best. Ofc SEMC decided on the minimum values. :slight_smile:

I didn’t even notice the “rewards” – omg, THREE essence! Lmaoooooo

4 Likes

I don’t know the value of the bottom glory card because it was cut off. I assume minimum based on my awesome luck with the other four.

If they didn’t change things it’s supposed to be 800 glory , if iirc 800 glory or another key or boosts or skin/hero .

After using Kensei’s Kensho and than immediately casting Lotus strike only the first activation of Lotus strike deals the empowered slow and longer dash. The other 2 Lotus Strikes travels the normal small distance and does not slow.

Phinn ability description for Polite Company when you hold down on the ability in game states that it grants 1107 fortified health.

Also my game still continues to crash every time I load onto the Sovereign’s Rise map during the loading screen.

Do we know if any devs read these forums and see these bugs being reported? What’s the next step for those of you doing the good work finding these bugs? Keep it up!

We used to have several devs who read these forums (Nivmett, in particular), but I’m not sure they visit much any more. (I haven’t checked, specifically.) That said, our very own @HipsterSkaarf is a “Vainglory ambassador” and is able to communicate directly with SEMC through that program.

Nearly all my contacts at SEMC have left, so I’m no help any more. :rbgwen:

4 Likes

It seems that most of the ingame ability descriptions are coded with spaghetti :tanuki:. Ronas ingame description listed that I had over 90000 WP damage with BoE.

Also Skaarf had the glitch with his shield piercing value on his description…

They should remove it (Ingame ability descriptions) if they dont even bother to fix something I ASSUME is easier than the other bugs.

2 Likes

To be perfectly honest, I’m pretty sure much of their code looks like spaghetti. The fact that they seem unable to find and fix longstanding bugs and are constantly introducing new bugs with every code change indicates to me that the code is probably poorly documented and therefore exceedingly difficult to maintain.

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s a glitch. As far as I remember it lasts for 1 A not all 3/all left if 1/2 already used.

Can you please fix the skaarf goop bug , it’s sad to see skaarf almost lost the game because he couldn’t kill the vain crystal because he was the only one alive and enemy team will respawn soon , man skaarf is the best objective killer fix this bug , my eyes hurts watching him spit firing and basic attacking.

Like I didn’t care about it when @hazeleyes was talking about it and I experienced it myself after , but in this back forth game and actually he was the last one alive and struggling to take the vaincrystal was super annoying , like skaarf used to spit and goop then gg he can recall and leave it or taunting , but seeing him crying and desperately spit firing and basic attacking like the old days Skye vs objective or cp vox against objective is super bad .

1 Like

There are a lot of bugs that lead and leaded to lost games. This is the problem, there are critical bugs that SEMC won’t fix at all (for now, hope this change).

3 Likes

Another minor UI bug I noticed; the San Feng “event” page still shows the “claim” button for the ICE rebate, despite the fact that I’ve already claimed it. Pressing it just gives me a message stating that it’s already been claimed.

I was able to claim it again just now for some reason. Certainly not complaining though lol. Doing it made the claim section disappear