Update 4.0 Bug Hunt

Credits to @Gatorrex

Quick! Someon do a CP SAW Montega!

2 Likes

Finally got evidence of that weird chat notification bug.

2 Likes

But most of her other hats are penetrated by her horn. It seems that they stopped giving hats skin restrictions…

:frowning: My post was a bug. I could (used) to never wear some hats on KB Rona and all of a sudden I can now…

Interesting … looks like they might possibly have used this to build their chat service:

https://www.nuodb.com

2 Likes

My game randomely crashed on 1 occasion

The right side looks great, with the brushed red top and cleaner text spacing.

The left is terrible and cluttered. Not an improvement, but at least more consistent with the game’s new look. Hopefully it is polished up in the future.

CP SAW Blitz here I come! Hehehe

Despite the removal of the mode as a permanent one, ARAL is still available to play in parties through private and co-op bot matches.

The online status of friends seems to be a little weird too, as my smurf is shown to be online despite VG not even being open and forced stopped on my phone.

2 Likes

Game freezes a lot on my pc. Dunno what’s causing it, but it could be on SEMC’s end as I don’t freeze much on other games

Hmm…

For context, look at where the Kraken is looking.

It would have been better if I have recorded this, but essentially, the Kraken is attacking the Scout Trap which was revealed earlier by a Flare.

I am not sure if I could replicate it, but I’ll try later. Early morning match making is screwing me over at this time.

6 Likes

Just came here to report this bug. Had this occur, not with The Kraken, but with multiple jungle monsters as well as the Gold miner. Essentially neutral monsters can now see and will attack about cams.

4 Likes

This might be an “I’m dumb” and not a bug, but my keyboard didn’t disappear after typing during the match screen. I’m on an iPhone 6s. I tried touching screen above it but no luck.

I seem to remember that being a bug they supposedly “fixed” with 4.0 … RIP :unamused:

EDIT: just saw this posted on Twitter a few min ago – it’s not just you:

2 Likes

Muting someone doesn’t always work for text. It will silence pings but not texts.

1 Like

Unbelievably, after a major version upgrade and two subsequent point releases, the post-match rewards screen STILL fails to show up about 25% of the time …

Their software QA has been so bad for so long that I shouldn’t be surprised, but this sort of stuff is what you see in a 1.0 release, not in a game that’s been around for years.

5 Likes

Another bug I noticed with the new Social tab UI; the “star friend” feature was removed, but those that were starred prior to the update still show up higher on the friends list than those who weren’t.
A few friends who were starred:

And those that were not:

Not much of a big deal, imo, but there’s no way to fix it and it honestly bothers me a little.

Also, the mastery stars continue to be inaccurate on the end of match screen, even in the latest 4.0.2 update.

Honestly, if this was the quality of the work I produced in my job, I’d be embarrassed.

1 Like

Interesting that a couple of the people on your friends list still have colored names despite no longer being employed by SEMC …

3 Likes

I’m slightly worried about how many devs have actually left considering how many of them have 100+ days of in-game inactivity…

2 Likes