Update 3.2 is being rolled out rn

3.2 is currently being rolled out on appstores. It’s available to download for me on iOS, NA if that matters

MALENE HYPE

2 Likes

They changed the Stormqueen home menu splashart to Malene so that’s nice

BUT MALENE CAN HAVE A LEVEL 4 ULT PLZ NERF

1 Like

Not for Android NA yet… SEMC gotta do better.

Wait why weren’t the separate rank and level displays mentioned AT ALL in the patchnotes?

hi @BORB i see u owo

2 Likes

Hai, DIMTI. I lost that match along with the next two (5v5 ranked). :cat: Also, they were mentioned in tweets. https://twitter.com/vainglory/status/979779215838056448?s=19

1 Like

So far so good. New great content (hero, skins), the UI is vastly improved in look and feel - smoother, like the rank visability, like the animations, like the new bold chat in draft, etc. Also on top of that a great deal that actually at the end gives you more ICE that it costs and gives tons of free stuff… and is tied to playing, so a reason to play more. Also I like the new models and effects ingame and I think the game heats the phone less and drain less.

Nothing bad so far, the update is great and I hope the possitive feedback reach SEMC as they did good here in all directions.

I had mine by 8:30 am only reason it took so long is I wasn’t awake

Rollout was weird, this wasn’t available to me yesterday evening (GMT) yet I’d seen people in my server using her, I also received weird messages re my rank decaying etc yesterday.