Uh what other games do you play/watch?

Hombrew? I mean I have a new 3ds XL so I guess?

1 Like

Games I regularly play: Vainglory, World of Tanks Blitz, Clash of Clans, Terragenesis, Hitman 2016, Doom 2016, Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of Cao Cao(What a mouthful)
Games I’ve played in the past (that I’ve enjoyed): Call of Duty: Finest Hour/2/3/Black Ops, Halo CE/3/Wars/ODST/Reach, I-Ninja, Hitman: Contracts, Need for Speed: Underground/Carbon, Black, Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends, Elder scrolls: Oblivion
Games I regularly watch: World of Tanks/Warships PC, VRchat, Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13

3 Likes

Hecc I vaguely remember playing that game as a kid. I don’t think I ever finished it bc it was pretty hard especially as a pleb kid but I had a lot of fun with it. I think I still have my Xbox disc for it still lying around in my collection. I might dig around for it sometime.

2 Likes

Well since I dun have a pc (or at least one which doesn’t freeze when I try to open google chrome), I am limited to playing mobile games

The ones I currently play are
Vainglory, Toram Online, a SAO MMORPG (I was just curious OKAY) Pokemon showdown, and some occasional GBA Rom hacks.

I used to play
PUBG, rules of survival, agar.io, avabel, aurcus and a bunch of other asobimo games, King’s Raid, Heroes evolved, clash Royale and mlbb.

Someone play showdown with me aaaaaaaa

3 Likes

Mobile:
Marvels strike force
Point blank strike (fps)

Pc:
Poxnora

1 Like

Uhhhh for me it’s:
Mobile: VG (obviously), FE heroes and DBZ Dokkan Battle sometimes (yes I know the latter two are trash gatcha games but my accounts are too stacked for me to leave)
Console: Mainly focused on Rocket League, Celeste and Gungeon, but I’ve been playing Disgaea 5 and Binding of Isaac on again/off again when I feel like it
Esports: I mostly keep up with VG (ofc, but the offseason is pretty bad), RL, Overwatch, and a little bit on Pokemon to keep up with the meta

4 Likes

I’m half way through my 38th XCOM: EW game. Impossible run.

1 Like

is there a mobile version now or do you just go on the browser?

1 Like

Browser :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

i’d play aith you but i really don’t like gen 7 and how so many mons are super strongth now, i just want to play stall again

1 Like

Man, I wish I could get into that. So many fond memories of the original. But the whole scripted aspect of the encounters just sucks the fun right out of it for me.
I know it was done for a good reason, but… if it ain’t random, it ain’t real. :cry:

Well I recently picked up on a new mobile game probably won’t stick as with most casual mobile games for me as I get bored of them fast. Anyways it is marvel strike force for the times I know I can’t get a good match on vg

I play this game called Eternal Suffering for Life

3 Likes

You’re already dead. How can you play this game?

yes

3 Likes

I play Horizon Zero Dawn. New video gonna be up soon shiiiiitttttttt…

I play Warframe, Paladins, Path of Exiles, Terraria, LoL and recently starting ES:Oblivion

I watch people play mostly the above games and any other games that I’m too poor to afford.

2 Likes

mainly league and borderlands 2

1 Like

I am replaying Skyrim and watching Battletech which is basically MechCommander, one of my all time favorite games.

1 Like

I’m playing KF1, Lineage 2 and some flash games.
I’m watching Skyforge, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Outlast 2 (I didn’t finish it) and The Division.