Totally unofficial ending of all Vg lore. By SV

U dont know how a happy I am that I finally get a somewhat unofficial ending to the open ties of the VG lore :vgcharms:

10 Likes

As much as I find golden endings a bit cheesy due to how everything works out perfectly, it honestly made me really happy to see how SV envisioned everyone’s stories ending. As far as I’m concerned, this is the canon after the lore got axed.

Also, I feel like she might have started a new wave of shipping with all of her paired endings

4 Likes

Magnus x Celeste :smile:

Koshka x Taka :smiley_cat:

Reza x Lyra FINALLLY THAT ***** LORA DIES! GOOD!

Kinetic x Kensei :relieved:

Vox x Sam :flushed: I had a feeling that SV shipped them, and I was kinda right :joy:

Also I like how Malene and BF didnt get the typical princess happily ever after type of ending. Also Phinn kidnaps her and BF has to save her :rofl: I love this triangle.

i love how she specified that munions bite flicker’s butt. it’s a shame we never saw a meeko and bleeko actually together

1 Like

:potoo: Join us before the day of judgement.

1 Like

MY HEART! I WANNA SCREAM

MY GAY HEART!

SAM AND VOX OMG! MY OTP UNOFFICIAL BOYFRIENDS. YASSSSS NOW I NEED A SPLASHASRT OF THEM KISSINGGGGGG
NOW KISSTHHHHH

AND LYRA AND REZA, MY POOR HEART. YASSS THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER BUT I IWSH I KNEW HOW THE STORY UNFOLDS.

AND MALENE… SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY PRINCESS :heart:

I love this so nuch

1 Like

what happen ishtar :crying_cat_face:

Ishtar was probably after she (SV) left. Though in her voiceline, she (Ishtar) was in Gythia and held in prison for a long time.

This basically means… i can delete the game since every hero that i loved and played(not the new once obvsiously) has their ending(and i dare say, satisfying ones)

1 Like

Joule and Silvernail don’t :frowning:

Bruhhhh vox and Samuel? I blame the vox on ice skin lmao. I just cannot see “I like my coffee black, like my soul” being able to love anyone! Does Samuel even meet vox? He was looking for Celeste who was hiding.

Even vox x Celeste sweet home Alabama is more believable

1 Like

Yes he was looking for celeste and on his way he met vox where Vox stood beside Celeste during the haclyon battle.

Samual, whom thought his heart was as dark as night and uncapable of loving anyone saw a beautiful blonde boy. He heart felt a slight ache, he wonder why he felt this way.

He felt like it was shame to battle his sister but he came this far only to give up?

He tried to refocus his goal. As the battle ensues, niether of them was losing or winning but both were growing tired. During at times, he catch himself looking at vox. Well, You can’t blame the blondie for being a distraction… :clown_face:

Sam knew he has to device a plan to fight another time since the battle is going no where. He quickly casted a dark magic of time manipulation for a few seconds and created a portal to neather realm directly under vox.

Before celeste could react, Sam was gone so was her brother.

If any one wants a part 2 or continuation of their story. Let me know… i will try with my flop ideas and writing

if samuel and celeste are siblings that means samuel and vox are also :flushed:

2 Likes

Idk if resurrecting a dead thread for what Im about to say it warranted but here I go.

I was reading back the Stormguard saga and I remembered that only two of the storm guard who are Kestrel and Catherine (except Alpha/Daisy) are still living while the rest are dead. Except one of them are unconfirmed.

While reading Alphas story, she was hunting down the last four Stormguard who were Kest, Cath, Miralde, and Amie.

The prior two of the other guards were explicitly killed in gruesome ways. Fast forward to what I said, Mira was also killed by being slashed in half (the other two were just as bad) and Amie was in a elevator when Alpha cut the elevator cords.

The only difference with Amie is that her “end” was extremely vague compare to the killing of the previous Stormguard.

So for all we know, she could be still living by using her magic to escape the falling elevator. What makes things more suspicious is that one of her magic spells was that she could summon a bird made of fire. A pet of hers. Maybe even a Phoenix? Could that mean rebirth? Usually a Phoenix’s feather could bring back someone to life but maybe she just used magic to protect herself.

Maybe she’s still living but in hiding since Alpha is still trying to eliminate the rest of Stormguards.

SV doesn’t really use reddit for talking anymore and I think its a little sus to dm someone on twitter plus out of the blue, so Ig Ill assume shes living out in Taizen. Like a rogue in the shadows. Keeping low until its time to reveal herself once more.

Tdlr: I realize that I just went on a rant and point of this was that she could’ve been a character in VG and SV probably forgot her in her unofficial ending.

1 Like