Top Ten Current Worse Heros

If that’s how you see him you should try other strategies. Churnwalker is one of the best when left alone as he’s literally the tankiest hero after Phinn but is faster so easier dodges against skill shots, he chains people and walks with them but out of range, you can’t counterplay that. If you have very long range you can hit him but then chances are you’re squishy. Churnwalker can pull back into turret, into sentry if 3v3, he can very reliably escape with ult, he can survive sometimes for 30 sec or more which is more than enough to set up a bait. If I play on PC and get a good Churnwalker in the game (or any as he’s always banned) I’ll record and show you what I mean. When there’s a Churnwalker in the game he doesn’t rely on team, enemy team relies on him being bad.

2 Likes

In the current patch, everyone is playing together.

Cuz with a team/party, you can get a better game than one with randoms and afks.

Arden and Churn are the BEST and I mean best because of their abilities.

Arden is the best when playing soloq and Churn is the best when partied

1 Like

This assumes the enemy does’t have decent aim or prediction/the churnwalker is good at dodging even fast skillshots, that if the enemy is melee, that they don’t have boots to catch up with him or another reposition, that the churnwalker is fighting close enough to and has a high enough b level to pull enemies into his turret, and assumes that his team won’t be too dimwitted to not leave him there and go for a 2 man push on a turret while his only other teamate is holding down another lane. His escaping is of no relevance because it’s still a retreat. Again…this is all in great situations, not in the worst of the worst like you can often find youself in in soloq with no way to tell your teamates if one of them doesn’t come and help you, you’re going to lose a turret. for no reason when they could wait a minute to push that lane and come help you until your 5th man comes back. In 3v3 it’s another story as he doesn’t get punished as hard due to the lack of dmg sources and areas to cover. He definitely relies on his team. But the enemy team also relies on him being bad because if he’s not, life is hell.

All I can simply say at this point is there are things I agree with you on but I do think you are overextending in your estimation of churnwalker’s ability to work outside of his team in any given situation that might happen. I agree more with @RiseChu that Ardan is better for soloq and Churn is better for parties. I’d also still put fortress up there with ardan.

I’ll begin from the end. Yes I do agree Ardan is better in soloq. Ardan is probably the most soloq friendly hero out there. With that being said Churnwalker is still not even slightly bad in soloq. You’ve been asked many times and didn’t reply. Why do you think he isn’t good in solo compared to say Lance, Catherine, Phinn? What’s the difference?

About his hooks again, it’s not assuming anything. His CDs are ridiculously low. What others do he does better (except for wave push which I agreed with you on that he’s bad at it). He’s the worst nightmare of melee damage dealers. He absolutely shuts them down. It’s worse than release Lance. Especially in 3v3. He just walks away and he keeps damaging and healing while they can’t do anything. It you turret dive and try to escape he pulls you back in. I mentioned the ult because it’s the best escape out of all roams pretty much. Yes it has long CD but not so long compared to gauntlet, blast tremor, attack of the pack etc.

Glad we could agree on something. I answered your question 4 different times and ways already. I appreciate your continued response, but I don’t have anything else to add.

not only that, it’s a good abuse of the bad MM that pairs parties vs soloq players. I dare to say that t9 gold (real) party with voice comm will put a fight (and maybe win) vs VG silvers soloq. What comms bring is literally massive difference. Even trioq with voice comms will have an really easy time to win and rank up currently, ha… even duoq on key positions with voice comm vs soloq enemy team = gg wp. :slight_smile:

Exactly, anything is possible and with a coordinated team.

I won with Top Lane Koshka and denied the bottom Baron his farm from early to mid game :mask: with the help from a 3 man party

1 Like

It’s common sense it would make a big difference. Still don’t know competitive team based game that would not benefit massively from voice comms.

Still, SEMC allow mixing voice comms with no voice comms. Party vs soloq. PC vs mobile… and even then there is still not enough players.

Even a mechanically good and rotations wise good VG silvers players without a voice comms can’t compete with competent poa gold full team that knows each other with voice comms. You don’t really have the time to ping onto the enemy ringo in team fight or to scream to your support that you got this and to save the celeste instead of vainguard you. Or to fake a retreat and do a surprise reengage and jump into their hypercarry celeste. Or that you really do need help at top, or that you don’t. Those are not scenarious that are possible, those happens every time a team plays with voice comms, even without knowing they do it.

Nothing can compete with voice comms on, that’s why teams with discord dominated. Now the voice comms are even easier and those unbalanced games happen frequently. Even two players with voice comms can impact the game super heavily as they will play in great sync vs the enemy.

1 Like