Top Ten Current Worse Heros

I’m tempted to buff CP kestrel to god like levels again. lol. Pre 3.0 patch

BUT in the spirit of this post and NOT breaking a hero, I would simply increase the stealth duration on the overdrive from 1.5 second to 2 seconds.

1 Like

If you watch Excoundrel’s video Zekent clearly said Saw had ridiculous dps after 3.5 due the attack speed changes that were made in that patch so they had to tune down Saw according to those changes. That’s the intention behind the change, to tune down Saw. Now did the change make him actually weaker ? As you said probably not but THAT doesn’t matter because the intention behind was to tune down a hero that was terrible in the first place because they estimate that it can benefit them from a marketing stand point.

Saw was always a low tier destroyer, the attack speed doesnt change anything till players learn. So if u say in an economical way, does it really matter at all. Its just 36% of bonus attack speed that did basically nothing because he broke the cap anyways even pre attack speed changes, saw is always fully capped. Well if u saying a change for money so be it but it doesnt even make a difference from last patch in lower tiers. So if you dont learn to counter, theres no point crying about Saw oppopppppppp bc players actually need the learn. Though the change makes him look less threatening, did it even effect his win rate significantly that the nerf did something, i assume his winrate is gonna be close to last patch anyways. So complaining about a change that doesnt change anything is pretty useless imo. Well theres point aguing anymore if the hero hasnt changed at all.

This can’t be true as buying attack speed did change his stutterstep speed. At least the first item.

lol every time someone says saw is team dependent, in my mind i’m looking at churnwalker and rolling my eyes.

I’m about to have to write a petal guide because this shit is amusing. About as amusing as baron sucking, but i’ll say this now: having an aftershock, eve, and dragoneye on petal makes for fun times.

Mate whats so hard to understand, i get it Saw will not change, he will still be garbage in mid to high tiers and can still stump noobs in the low tiers i got your point stop repeating yourself and maybe understand mine… Zekent literally said word for word in Excoundrel’s podcast that Saw has ridiculous dps and that’s why they tuned it down. The tune down didn’t change anything about Saw but the dev’s intention was indeed to weaken him. It’s the ITENTION about the change that bothers me idc if Saw’s viability changed at all. Like even the balancing at this point is based on maximising revenue instead of actually balancing gameplay.

1 Like

I’ve never understood why people keep saying that about Churnwalker. I mean yes, he excels with good team but people make him sound like he’s useless in soloq. What’s the difference with other roam? If Lance impales enemies and doesn’t get follow up he’s screwed as well but nobody says that about him.

1 Like

And it’s hard to not follow up. Like unless you’re walking around and not attacking anything it’s hard to mess up.

But it is nt cost effective regardess when reaches the attack speed cap.

i saw the list and was thinking about how these heroes were broken at somepoint in the game
especially the top 4 they have survivability problem , top 2 has invisibilty and the game vision is strong , the other ones top3 and 4 cant survive or deal enough damage , i could add rona to them , like they need to stick to their enemies and survive while sticking but in reality petal munions die fast and reim , rona fortified health not enough to counter the super burst damage from other heroes .

nivmett is the one who changed metal jacket and aegis he buffed me a little to make them better compared to the husk , but husk still better , maybe rona and reim need defense buffs .

What do you mean? I just said he wasn’t hitting the cap as attack speed affected him. And yes I mean at full stacks.

Before attack speed changes anything hitting 400% attack speed will not gain any bonus attack speed, saw always hit the cap regardless. After the changes the cap is probably way lower than 400%. Ever since they changed the way attack speed work with reduced delay between auto.

Why did attack speed affect him then? And if what Sandiha said is true (haven’t watched the video) then don’t you think the balance team leader kinda knows better?

Lorelai isnt on the board but I would rework the size of her pool to be a bit larger.

I find myself being limited to such a small area in which I cant effectively move around or use her perk.

Maybe thats why shes a high ceiling hero but…

Obviously I would decrease the Health scaling to her slow but I think it would overall help her in such a big map on 5v5.

On another note, I played top lane Lorelai and built clockwork along with the usual tank items and by the end game, I managed to get down 4-5 pools all under the enemy team. Lol

Well for one he is only going to ever work with coordination, meaning if you got teamates that like to walk away to do their own thing in the middle of the fight, churnwalker can’t do squat. Every other captain can MAYBE get a kill on their own besides him. Just like saw can’t follow up on anything without his team finishing or ccing for him.

Don’t know if we’re talking about the same hero but Churnwalker is literally the best harasser. He most definitely can fight on his own and even better than almost everyone else. Don’t know how you use the chains but you should try chaining and following as you won’t die if you know your limits.
If your team walks away mid fight you’re screwed not only with Churnwalker, not only as every roam but literally every hero. Churnwalker is soloq friendly and yes he does excel with coordination but still very strong in soloq. Also if your team walks away like that they must be unranked. And if Lance impales, Cath stuns and silences, Phinn pulls etc and you don’t get help you’re still in a bad spot. Yet they’re considered soloq friendly and not Churnwalker. Who is actually very easy to follow-up. He chains and pulls and you attack. Don’t see how that’s hard. If it’s so hard then in soloq literally only Ardan is played. And lastly if he’s so bad in soloq how come he’s ban or pick every single game in soloq.

1 Like

He can fight on his own? Are you being serious? Maybe when everyone is lvls 1-3 but once anybody else gets some dmg under their belt, even other captains, he’s going to lose to them. Also people leave all the time in soloq. Maybe they’re in a party and decide to all push one lane. Maybe they decide to invade a jungle. Maybe they’re just bad as you say. I can’t seriously sit here and consider this line of thinking as churnwalker literally has no damage options besides the fraction his chains do. I’m not saying hes not good but you’re not gonna find a lot of churnwalkers doing well in solo unless they’ve got competent teamates. That is literally factual.

Some heroes don’t need anyone to do work against a whole team especially most ranged heroes, so no, not every hero is lost once their teamates leave.

I see Churnwalkers not only doing good in solo but dominating. Question is how you don’t because he’s one of the best if not the best roam right now. His chains are very oppressive as you need to disengage to get them off and even then he can chain you again. And when chained he controls the fight not you. Can you tell me which roam would beat him and why exactly would any roam buy offense? Also it doesn’t mean he can 100 -> 0% carries, no. But dealing a lot of damage making them recall is so valuable. He’s also second tankiest hero in the game and because he’s not a big green lizard turret he can actually dodge stuff and heal so this guy doesn’t die easily.

Fighting solo carries with roams and buying damage on roams seems like something that would happen only in low tiers. I don’t know how it is if that’s what you mean. But Churnwalker is at the top right now and he doesn’t need a party to work.

1 Like

Dude churnwalker can’t 1v1. And he relies on coordination and in solo coordination usually isn’t that great. I’m not disagreeing with anything else you’re saying but that. I repeat: I’m not saying he’s not good, and can’t do all those things, but he IS at a disadvantage in most soloq battles. That doesn’t mean a good churnwalker won’t do well.

He is rn in advantage over any other roam apart from Ardan in Solo Q. He is the best harasser out of all roams. As @Bobmax, I doing understand either that he needs to be in a party.