Took a while but I am finally here to answer any questions I am allowed to answer

Then kill healer first, then kill the rest. Its an old RPG lesson: Remove the root to all evil, much like a gardener

You could but I wouldn’t recommend it. It gives you all the states you need. Blackfeather also tends to stay in the fight for sometime so he can stack it well. In 3v3 if your double weapon I could see you trading the breaking point for the bonesaw early but I would still build it later.

Bonesaw is good against people with armour and when there are multiple wp carries in your team. Vs people who build no armour your damage increase with bonesaw is minimal at best. Where raw damage increases your damage vs these enemies a ton.

So bonesaw is for sheer counterbuilding only…

An HP stacked captain won’t even take much damage from your bonesaw attacks…

1 Like

Normally if lyra is a captain, nullwave gauntlet does the trick. Shutdown for 4 sec. My team knows will eliminate her…

But nevertheless, i am always playing captain and i usually have nullwave so… use it either on their captain or cp lyra.

By the way, do you encourage clockwork on malene?
I don’t usually add clockwork. My build for malene is AS, DE, SF and SG. And of cus reflex block and boots.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Players of League on the forum - who’s your favorite League champ, and your favorite Vainglory hero?

She’s tanky. Maybe not as other roams but she’s definitely not easy to kill. Not saying she’s unbeatable. I just meant Lyra is nowhere near easy to counter (provided she’s actually good).

1 Like

What exactly does nullwave do to her

SAW is a hero that currently stops in lower tiers. His kit will need to be addressed and shifted in the future to make him better at all tiers.

The build I have been using has been AS, DE, CW, BM +boots and a def item. I like it. Having her abilities up so often is super strong and it allows me to kite or engage incredibly well.

Wait doesn’t that silence the hero for 4 sec… if I am not wrong

Oh so you use CW… I see…
What is BM?

Broken Myth

30 heccs

Gotta ask the real questions here:
If Vox is so good why isn’t there a Vox 2? :thinking:

2 Likes

No, it only silences items, not the abilities

1 Like

What are the most underrated items in your opinion? And what are the most overrated ones? Or are there even any over/underrated items… At all?

Oh then, idk but whatever it does lol… but nullwave helps me counter captain lyra… even if she heals… it’s not much for a group. So it shutdown her fountain heal which helps me eliminate her team faster.

Item silence only. Not ability silence.

Underrated? Probably the vision items from both 5v5 and 3v3 and Shiversteel. Overrated? I would say Tension bow. I think they are all good items. Just I think people don’t give them the credit that is due or in Tbows case to much credit lol.

1 Like

As long as it silence the captain is good enough for me. XD which helps me counter lyra.