Today's Big Mood

Me before coffee.

I completely forgot the scheduled maintenance this AM on the NA & PBE servers … ends at 2020-05-19T15:30:00Z :gwenrainbowbarf:
1 Like

Also, I made like 12 typos in trying to post that.

lol that was me after i finished dinner i really want to play too bad it finishes at 1:30am my time LUL

anyways before all this i rerolled a bunch of skin shards got Dawnbringer Riven and Pool Party MF(and crafted Project Yi and Cosmo Lux).

1 Like

Pool Party Miss F was the very first skin I ever purchased in League!

1 Like

i use Star guardian due to personal preference but i will definitely use pool party from time to time.

also cosmo lux , dawnbringer and project yi are amazing skins.

1 Like

Ngl, I have all of her skins – she was my first main in the game, and I luv her, even though I don’t play her much any more. (@Xayah would be jealous.)

1 Like

I wasn’t listening to what you said, but I sure am outraged. :roll_eyes:

I cant wait to play reworked Volibear in top xD

Im still in this phase of what should i main xD

1 Like

I’m a bot laner, that’s for sure, but I’ll happily play mid as well – it’s always fun to play Neeko in mid, mostly because the enemy laner is rarely prepared to deal with her, so it tends to force the enemy jungler to babysit mid. That usually doesn’t work out well for the other team. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I feel like i know how to play every role alright rn XD, ill probably favour top once i also get Fiora in my champion pool.

Also gonna probably hopefully get iG fiora one day

1 Like

My daughter LOVES Fiora. (I have Fiora, but I’m not good with her. The pool of champions my daughter can play well is significantly larger than mine. Rip, I’m getting old.)

2 Likes

She knows whos the best swordsman :easter_thumbsup_3:

2 Likes