Tier 10 bronze is so toxic

She have skins for t6 /s
In all seriousness, that’s the problem, they have no reason to actually rank. I remember when I reached VG for the first time and I was excited while doing it, but once done, I felt like “and now?”, there was nothing left, the climbing to silver or gold is not specially difficult (well yes, but that’s not the problem when climbing), it’s tedious and long, way to long. To go from bronce to silver it’s the same than to go from t1 to 10B, same for gold. That’s too much, so most people end up not caring at all.

And what to call it when I have those teams:
mine: 3 t10 bronze including me and up to 2450 elo, 1 t9 silver, 1 t9 bronze (in the lows)
enemy team: 5 t10 bronze players around 2500 elo all

Do you think this is a fair match? I would like to ask why it was not atleast poa silver in one team, poa bronze in the otherm but most likely this is due duoq. They didn’t belong to that match, ruined it and give the enemy team easy win while we go 3vs5 and also to top it out - I was support. Really great, especially now when your impact is mitigated big time (before the activate items and abilities were up frequently = if you are good at timing those, you influence more the game. Not that it was that much anyway, but now it’s lol).

As I stated in my original post - I (and all of us here) know the main problem is the player base and the 300000 modes doesn’t help when actually 1/2 of the players the game had in 2.8 are still playing (subjective observation from friends list, info on the web, etc.). Still, the game should had wait for POA match of those 2, not slap it in 2450 elo t10 soloq 3 players vs 2500 5 players t10. After all it’s ranked, not casual and you even lose elo like you had 5 t10 players in your team.

Casual on other hand is a mess. No matchmaker there, AFK all the time, no positions, no common sense and no fun at all.

Yup that’s basically what I’m seeing now. Casual is just a derpfest. Usually a T10, me, and then 3 T1s. I had a match recently where the enemy got like 40 kills. 4 where off me, 3 off my high elo ally and then literally the rest of our time gave them the rest. None of them got a single kill and played no better than bots. It was unbearable. That’s literally every casual match. And people are quick to point out well that’s causes but so what. You’re matching MMR in any mode. I don’t see why BR or casual or whatever should make any difference.

I don’t expect this game to last much longer. You can get a sense when a game is dying and VG shows all the signs that it’s on life support and basically just trying to make back as much revenue it can before it folds completely. Matching T10 against T1 is pretty solid proof this game is on fumes.

Sadly there will be no replacement. All other MOBAs are only there to generate cash for the developers and play like trash with joysticks, lame graphics and uninspired heroes. VG was the first game that actually felt like a game.

1 Like

Language.

Summary

This text will be hidden

Nowdays VG is not a lot better than ML/AOV. Actually you can have kinda high tier matches in those games too… and the player base is a lot, a lot, a lot bigger = fair matches + no waiting. VG has more depth, but sadly SEMC put a lot of effort to kill the game… it was better experience as a whole when it was 2.8 patch (3vs3 before the changes of the HP preparing the game for 5vs5, the last real 3vs3 patch) - more fun to play, heroes designed for the map you play on and players numbers, great attention to details on the map, better UI, no que times even during the night at week day, fair matches, balance was spot on and every hero was viable in 2.8… it was a better game.

All gone now and as you said it - it’s the milking phase before closing the game down. It’s obvious, same with the less and less players in the game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.