Thoughts on tankiness in VG

That’s because he was designed as a counter to all master of none.

1 Like

I actually rather have him become his old self before all the nerfs but rework his C (loses his second charge) to make him less decimating to the enemy team. That way he is less immune to cc and less mobility in trade for some of his old power back.

But thats my opinion

Then he would have the same problem he has right now: an assassin that can’t chase.

1 Like

His Cp path is an assassin while his wp is a dualist which I think he should be.

BF is still one of the most mobile heros, so idk how you are saying he cant chase? :face_with_monocle:

He can’t chase. Other than his A he has nothing (his ult has too much cooldown and he needs it to dodge cc).

3 Likes

By the sounds of it, you sound like you want his rose trail to come back…

And its not going to happen because they already said that its getting placed into another kit.

Not only rose trail. A and Ult had muuuuch lower cool downs and his B used to slow. Literally all 3 abilities lost stickiness. And also CP BF was best duelist when old BM was a thing.

3 Likes

If Bf had all of his changes reverted, then we would end up with the same old problems as before.

If Semc decides to revert something back to how it was, I would say just to bring back RoseTrail due to how it entirely changed his kit.

Bringing back the slow and everything legit denied counter play unless you all focused him.

I didn’t suggest to revert all changes. I was explaining why Guest said he can’t chase and he can’t currently. In my opinion though both trail and slow need to be back and then he could have his CDs be high. Slow on B was one of the most important things for him from gameplay point of view but trail was most unique. They removed his WP scaling on execute as well though so another base thing from him. Also 2 more things. He’s not exactly OP as far as I know so I don’t see why he shouldn’t have those old features looked into. Other thing is he was literally the best pursuit hero in the game now he can’t chase. This is a bit too drastic. They can’t just do that. Buff or nerf doesn’t matter much but this is just role change (role as in role not position). This is like making Reim an assassin. No matter if it’s good or bad in any given meta it’s just too drastic for a hero change.

2 Likes

I can see what you’re saying now lol

No, I want the slow back. The trail is not going to happen.

1 Like

Lol i messed up with my little ploy ~_~

That’s quite funny: ppl complaining about Kensei, but they didn’t saw why he was strong: this meta is the best meta for him. But SEMC decided to nerf him, so right now is one of the less pick heroes in a meta where he is supposed to be top tier… now imagine how strong will kensei be when the tank meta ends…

3 Likes

Kensei was like BlackFeather junior, and as that, he end up suffering the same fate…

1 Like

I am expecting a buff for both in the new patch… but I think SEMC won’t do it :frowning:

2 Likes