Thoughts on Reza

Not really good for level heroes. Both mid and bot level faster. Top is solo lane but both others get jungle farm, while top doesn’t unless it’s snowballing (which shouldn’t be happening).

1 Like

Joule? Her wp side was buffed and her CP was already very viable. Strongest lategame hero in the game even.

The problem with Reza is that in his clunky old form people not only made him work they thrived and smashed opponents.

He is simply broken now…

3 Likes

Yeah Joule can 1v1 her too, especially since she has poke from TS

1 Like

I won’t disagree with you, but I do think he’s always been broken. Just moreso now. I never found him clunky, but then again I only use one build on him: DE, BM, MJ, AG, AS, and CW.

3 Likes

I usually go hybrid with Reza. Secret hybrid build :grin:

1 Like

I know you said it’s secret, but I’d love to know what hybrid build besides heavy defense you find effective on Reza. I’ve been bored with my build for a while now even though it’s highly effective, and would like to try something new, but sacrificing either the cooldown or defense either doesn’t seem to let me dart in and out fast enough without boots, or doesn’t seem to let me stay in long enough to secure kills against multiple opponents or crit builders/sustainers.

1 Like

I’ll give you a hint. By having the correct arrangement of items, you’ll have enough cooldown to be just as effective as having a clockwork.

1 Like

I’ve tried a couple builds like that, but they have never seemed worth the damage reduction, or lack of defensive capability throughout his whole combo. I guess it would depend on how you play him as well.

reza was already a formidable opponent as it was. he has three gap closers as it is. idk why they felt the need to buff his range to match that of celeste’s heliogenisis… now he’s just ridiculously strong. he has practically no counters nor can you get away from him. oh trust me i ban him every chance i get :grin::roll_eyes: he’s really no fun to play against. just change his A back to its original range, i seriously don’t know what was going through their heads doing that when he already has three gap closers as it was lol

1 Like