This game sucks

2nd game of the patch, solo q into a trio q, wp ardan can just 2 shot the vain crystal and anything else tbh. Semc your game ■■■■ sucks words cant even describe it.

Removing some of the tankiness of the vain when there are 1-2 armouries still up = bad. Was a great idea and giving more HP won’t compensate. Now it’s a lot easier to destroy a vain crystal that is exposed only via one armoury.

We will see, I suppose if it really turns out unbalanced - they will revert the change or do other tweaking in mid patch/next one.

1 Like

This was one of the pointless changes of the update in my opinion. I don’t know if it’s bad or good but it makes no sense. Why are there even any armories then if they don’t affect anything?

1 Like

Exactly + the tankier vain with armouries up was great and added depth to the strategy in some of the games.

1 Like

I was under the impression that if somebody on your team was in a duo, the other team could all be solo or there could be a 3 man since its 1 different.

Any topics with clickbait titles like this are destined for closing more quickly than is usual. Just sayin …

2 Likes

Agree, as many times the salt start to be a real useful discussion about a topic, in this case - the new vain defences/HP.

I wasnt expecting much from you (from this post)and I dont mean it in a mean way. Every patch according to you seems garbage. And Its funny for me. :flicker:

4 Likes

That’s pretty much the perfect way to end this thread. Closing it here.

3 Likes