The ULTIMATE SKIN BATTLE Poll

You probably only like it for the potoo smh

its very much understandable tho :potoo:

3 Likes

Only one fort skin made it to the next round and it was the dire one, not much love for fire fort or his cute dog versions

I am surprised as well that none of his fire skins made it. I voted for his epic fire skin. No love for the pup. Woof. :sad:

3 Likes

no one on this forum with any taste s m h :vg_omw::vg_omw::vg_omw::vg_caution:

5 Likes

Pigs👏dont👏have👏tastes👏either!

They eat whatever is given to them :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

They are good, but they aren’t the best in any category.

Fire hound Fort not qualifying is surprising to me to say the least

I’m more surprised by Summer Party Fortress. Those sharks are adorable! And they squeak! Who didn’t vote for that?? Oh, that’s right. Everybody but me and @Chippunk. :bacon_tears:

4 Likes

I dunno, I think pigs are pretty stylish

7 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, our Tie-Breaker results are in!!!

OG/Default: Alpha takes it 7-6! Lorelai has been ELIMINATED
Rare: In a suprise (at least to me!), Yates Crimsonwolf has been ELIMINATED. Inara Nightblade and Alpha Broken Doll tied with 8 votes, while Varya Winter War took 10 votes. Alll three advance!
Epic: Ozo Winges has been ELIMINATED. Lorelai Dark Siren garnered the most votes, with Ozo Infernozo advancing as well.
Legendary: Of course, as fate would have it, ANOTHER TIE-BREAKER to break the TIE-BREAKER. In a stunning (at least to me) defeat, Lance Poseiod has been ELIMINATED (How!? It’s one of the BEST skins EVER!!! You fools!!!.. ahem, sorry). As creater of this poll, and because I want to move (deal with it!), I have elimited Vox On Ice. Why? There are already three vox skins advancing. Only one Lance. No :skaarf:. Both Lance and Vox fans have skins to root for, and this gives the :skaarf: fans something to cheer about. Rainbow White Skaar fnad Lance Pinnacle advance! Vox on Ice has been ELIMINATED

Protests: If over 10 members who have cast a vote in this poll so far submit a protest, another poll will be made for the three skins to determine which two will advance. This will cause a reset to our currently posted quarterfinals polls

Here are your current quaterfinalists, with one final poll to determine our bracket for Legendary skins. 24 hours! 3 options, you can only pick TWO!

OG/Default: Alpha, Catherine, Churnwalker, Lance, Lyra, Malene, Samuel, and Varya!
RARE: Adagio Ra’dagio, Alpha Broken Doll, Fortress Dire, Idris Elite Force, Inara Nightblade, Kestrel Winter War, Varya Winter War, and Vox Sky Captain!
EPIC: Adagio Serraphim, Baptiste Scarecrow, Idris Horus, Lorelai Dark Siren, Ozo Infernozo, Reza Netherknight, Samuel Evolution, and Vox Cloud Radier!
LEGENDARY: Catherine Serpent Mask, Celeste Snow Queen, Celeste Star Queen, Lance Pinnacle, Lyra Tidal Enchanter, Ringo Shogun Master, Skaarf Rainbow White, and Vox Evolution!

QUATERFINALS

Each poll has EIGHT options. You are allowed to vote for up to FOUR of your favorite remaining skins to advance to their respective catergory’s SEMI-FINALS!!!

Quaterfinals polls close at 12:00pm US CDT on Sunday, August 4th!

OG/DEFAULT SKIN QUARTERFINALS

• Alpha
  • Catherine
  • Churnwalker
  • Lance
  • Lyra
  • Malene
  • Samuel
  • Varya

0 voters

RARE SKIN QUARTERFINALS

• Adagio Ra’dagio
  • Alpha Broken Doll
  • Fortress Dire
  • Idris Elite Force
  • Inara Nightblade
  • Kestrel Winter War
  • Varya Winter War
  • Vox Sky Captain

0 voters

EPIC SKIN QUARTERFINALS

• Adagio Serraphim
  • Baptiste Scarecrow
  • Idris Horus
  • Lorelai Dark Siren
  • Ozo Infernozo
  • Reza Netherknight
  • Samuel Evolution
  • Vox Cloud Raider

0 voters

LEGENDARY SKIN QUARTERFINALS

• Catherine Serpent Mask
  • Celeste Snow Queen
  • Celeste Star Queen
  • Lance Pinnacle
  • Lyra Tidal Enchanter
  • Ringo Shogun Master
  • Skaarf Rainbow White
  • Vox Evolution

0 voters

LIMITED/SPECIAL EDITION SKIN QUARTERFINALS

• Blackfeather Love Bites
  • Catherine Winter War
  • Celeste Bewitched
  • Idris Headless
  • Joule Snow Monster
  • Phinn Bakuto
  • Petal Pumpkin Spice
  • Taka Night Shadow

0 voters

Let’s get those votes in!!!

I’m so nervous now… c’mon Skaarf! You can do it!

5 Likes

y’all better pick right (as in who i voted for)
dimti already proved i have the best taste here

1 Like

If pinnacle Lance doesn’t win i don’t know what life is anymore, it literally says PINNACLE

2 Likes

I actually… Kind of… Don’t think it looks very good. :confused:

2 Likes

Have you read the lore? I always judged a skin with its lore in mind.

That’s why Pinnacle Lance and Stormlord Ardan tier 3 are godly skins for me

1 Like

what if i don’t like the lore either :smirk_cat:

the legendary section does not have any skin that interests me any more though :crying_cat_face:

Folks, it doesn’t get any better than this! We have some fun story lines emerging!

OG/DEFAULT RESULTS: After winning the prelimary round in a commanding fashion, Churnwalker has been STUNNED and ELIMINATED, failing to advance past the quarters. In addition, my beloved Catherine falls, tied for 6th place. Alpha continues to be the main story however. After winning by the narrowest of margins in her tie-breaker over Lorelai, Alpha is ONCE AGAIN in another TIE-BREAKER for fourth place. Will she continue to ressurect herself!? (see what I did there…?)

T-4th: Alpha and Lyra (43%, 7 votes each)
3rd: Samuel (50%, 8 votes)
2nd: Varya (56%, 9 votes)
1st: Malene (62%, 10 votes)

OG/DEFAULT SKIN TIE-BREAKER TO ADVANCE TO SEMIFINALS
You have 24 hours to submit your votes!

• Alpha
  • Lyra

0 voters

RARE SKIN RESULTS: It appears the skins that barely escaped the preliminary rounds via tie-breakers, are charging full speed ahead toward the sem-finals. TWO of our victorious tie-breakers from the prelims, Inara Nightblade and Alpha Broken Doll have advanced! Kestrel Winter War seems to remain the Rare skin favorite heading into the semi-final round, reclaiming her 1st place position.

T-4th: Inara Nightblade and Adagio Ra’dagio (50%, 8 votes)
2nd: Alpha Broken Doll (56%, 9 votes)
1st: Kestrel Winter War (87%, 14 votes)

EPIC SKIN RESULTS Poor Ozo . Poor, poor Ozo - and poor @DIMTI - the fiery monkey has been eliminated. Anoter Tie-Break winner from the prelims makes it to the semis however, with Dark Siren Lorelai advancing, coming in 4th palce.

4th: Lorelai Dark Siren (47%, 8 votes)
T-2nd: Reza Netherknight and Adagio Serraphim (64%, 11 votes)
1st: Samuel Evolution (70%, 12 votes)

LEGENDARY SKIN RESULTS: You damned fools! I want to just :sob: all day, as snake-eyes Cathy has been unceremoniously eliminated. It is another queen, perhaps, who reigns supreme!? The stars are out and the snow is falling this summer, as both Celeste Skins take the top 2 spots from our quarterfinal votes. Nor surprises here, as all 4 of these semifinalists were in a strong position after prelimaries. The rainbow fairy tale that was Skaarf :skaarf: :skaarfneon: has had his little flames put out, much to @HipsterSkaarf’s disliking, as the little guy came in last place with just 25% and 4 votes.

T-4th: Lyra Tidal Enchanter and Lance Pinnacle (50%, 8 votes)
2nd: Celeste Snow Queen (56%, 9 votes)
1st: Celeste Star Queen (75%, 12 votes)

And finally, drumroll please, our LIMITED/SPECIAL EDITION SKIK RESULTS: After placing 2nd, our 6-pack abs of steel lovely little vampire finds himself in a fight for his life! Blackfeather is in a TIE for 4th place and it will come down to a tie-breaker between Blackfeather Love Bites and Petal Pumpkin Spice. This will be Petal’s SECOND tie-breaker. Catherine is officially eliminated (idiots). It appears our VGF community members have a longing for winter to come back already, as another winter skin is atop our field, climbing up from a tie for 4th place at prelims, Joule took a commanding quarterfinals victory!

T-4th: Blackfeather Love Bites and Petal Pumpkin Spice (43%, 7 votes)
3rd: Taka Night Shadow (50%, 8 votes)
2nd: Phinn Bakuto (68%, 11 votes)
1st: Joule Snow Monster (75%, 12 votes)

LIMITED/SPECIAL EDITION TIE-BREAKER TO ADVANCE TO SEMI-FINALS

• Blackfeather Love Bites
  • Petal Pumpkin Spice

0 voters

Get those votes in for the TWO TIE-BREAKERS! You have 24 hours!

4 Likes

The system is rigged

5 Likes

How is Samuel beating lyra in default what the hec :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Now i have to choose between her and alpha :crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face::crying_cat_face:

Also Petal better win the limited skin tie break not to say that love bites is bad but it is just not as good as pumpkin spice you guys should check her run animation if you need convincing

1 Like