The new event Origins Idris

Or maybe selling skins directly with Glory as an alternative instead of creating an event like this, allowing everyone to earn 'em.

I posted this in Salt mine myself.
Too agitated to consider it normal discussion. Lmao

being able to easily earn skins without paying any money is why we have the more RNG blueprint system. if a lot more skins were sold for just glory, that’s less profit

also, everyone IS allowed to earn this. it’s a skill/luck based event, tho, so ofc it’s not 100% easy and some are against it. the only thing i’m against in the event is how theres no afk forgiveness

But the rewards ain’t worth it. That’s all.

Is 1 thousand ice not worth it for you?

Essence not ICE and I’d rather having 1k Essence than a crappy skin that costs 1k Essence.

I’m not talking about the skin or what it costs

1 Like

Ok then…

it gives blueprint chests, which can be converted to essence :^) im pretty sure it gives essence too (i think i got essence rather than glory for my 12 win run)

I mean troll as much as you want but the reward is more than worth it.

Here you go.

Trash rewards right? Not worth your time?

1 Like

Wait no one told me that it contains more than a crappy skin. Welp.
(I need some glory please, I’m broke)

1 Like

Umm I did a few times. You ignored and came back with some memes.

1 Like

Welp I’m currently 0-2 down, Thanks to an AFK Joule in my first match and some Super evil MegaLag in my second. I don’t even want to play a third match, at least until I have confirmation lag spikes are fixed. (The first match was also laggy but the joule was more of a problem tbh)

1 Like

no one may have told u but u couldve read

2 Likes

Honestly I’m sick and tired of this happening. So there is that idris event And I wanted to get the idris skin. So my first game, I wasn’t too happy. My teammate went 1/10 and somehow we cam back. 2nd game we dominated. Third game our captain chose ardan but decided to go full wp. He always was at top avoiding to help. 4th and 5th game was pretty good. But the 6th game someone was captain but decided to be a 2nd jungler. The 7th game we ended up not having a jungler, but instead a taka and fortress roam. Ringo also went afk. Seriously if I spent 10k glory to play games that people int, it’s just sad. There needs to be some sort of compensation like afk forgiveness. But not for this event.

1 Like

The main problem is that they let people that are in the event to play with people that are not, i.e. not after the skin to really play hard and not troll/afk.

Btw, if you feel bad, I got bugged today twice on their end (frozen in loading screen after draft and second game frozen on 0 timer in accept match). After the first I got -25 elo, lpq and lost match in event. Second game was casual and I got warning for dodge(didnt check the elo, so not sure) and ofc another lose for the event. Support told me to go to f off… so yeah, I sinked 10k glory for 12 wins or 1 lose situation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn and I thought I was screwed. That’s basically robbery. Anyway this event is literally unwinnable in duoq (except for huge amount of luck with lots of skill or if you’re in some of the top teams in your region.) I had this today

My friend (the Grace) literally had same kills as all the rest of the carries together. Yet we lost. They didn’t even kill us. Our team just died over and over and enemies took objectives. Such undeserved losses are so annoying especially when it loses you a game and potentially a lot of glory. The event idea is really good and I still would like to have this event rather than not but for next one they need to improve some things.

2 Likes

I frequently see teams like that (I am poa gold/VG bronze):
2 VG silvers, 2 poa bronze, 1 poa silver vs 4 poa silvers and 1 poa bronze. It’s fun games to watch how two players dominate the whole server, making the enemy team look like t4 and their teammates feel useless. And this in ranked… cool, 10x. Also VG gold thrown in the mix too sometimes. One man army for real. :smiley:

1 Like

I am Poa Silver atm and totally get what you are talking about. If someone severely outperforms the rest than there are two options that cover 90% of the cases.

1. Vainglorious player.
    2.Smurf…
1 Like