The **** iest match I've ever played

It’s really odd… but one thing I noticed when looking at my friendlist is: Most of the people who were PoA / VG previous to 5vs5 being introduced either stopped playing altogether or dropped ranks, probably due to long inactivity.

And then I had some people on there who were stuck in mid-tiers season after season after season after… and suddenly they’re PoA. :thinking:

2 Likes

Even then I had this guy long time ago. It was a really bad game for our team. After that the guy added me and I had checked vgpro and he had ridiculously low damage, lower than the roam. He questioned my pick and some other stuff and I explained why I did what I did. Then I asked him what’s his explanation for his low damage as laner and he replied it “so you’re one of those vgpro nerds lmao” then said some things about my mother and deleted me lol.

3 Likes

I really want a MMR reset. But not to unranked. Just drop everyone like 3 tiers both VST and MMR and I don’t think it would cause trouble as a hard reset would. My point is do not boost people back to their old rank with every season reset. That way no matter how bad one is they’d always climb back to where they were just because they don’t lose elo and gain huge amounts until they’re back where they were. I don’t know how helpful that would be but it sounds good to me. I might be missing something though so just a thought, not like I can change anything anyway.

1 Like

Yeah maybe that was my mistake that I was focusing more on building WP path rather than Defensive or Utility (which is why I got snowballed all the time at the late game). I was really mad on my team that makes me focusing on improving myself rather than team. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion!

Edit: The reason why I decided to build WP rather than CP is because it is easier to kite opponents imo. I was once play Adagio WP jungle and stay in close range behind my captain and it really gave hard time for my opponent and won the game in the end (my team was suck in the early and mid game and can easily snowballed the opponent in late game). But other than that, yeah should have built defensive item

Oh my! Im really sorry I didn’t realize that since I’m new in here :frowning_face: I will be more aware next time and if possible will edit my post

3 Likes

No worries, thanks for fixing it! :heart:

I get this. I always fill and keep getting stuck with top - I swear every game so far it’s been 2v1 for most the game. Thank god for CP Adagio

On another note, every game I’m top, no one responds to my pings. I get no ganks in my favor and I never see my captain until the team fighting phase. I don’t even get response pings when I die and a turret goes down. Absolute most annoying thing

That’s thanks to how the meta is right now, 1-2-2, so the top laner is in a constant 2v1.

2 Likes

That’s why the challenge for role top lane is hard. The captain will always rotating but they are more focusing on the mid game (river buff). And in addition to that, the top lane have to keep stalling the opponent bottom lane in early and mid game so their team bottom lane can gain advantage in the late game. I think it’s all about the grinding game for top laner

Look it’s not terrible, vs ringo early game you could argue it’s the better move given your range advantage.

Just think CP will be better late game, as well the utility, as you can support your hyper carries.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.