The ice exchange has begun

And it’s even better not only is one key 150 ICE but one chest is 500 ICE. Personal story btw I had 6 gold chests and decided to buy the 500 ICE deal for gold keys. I got some “ok” things like White Skaarf and Anka skin. But I regretted it. But now I have 1500+ ICE so it’s all good…

I sold 3 chests and 7 keys . Have 3400 ice now xD
Dayumn. I m happy. Ready for the autumn season!

1 Like

Lucky you guys I never got any chest. I did get to sell 6 keys so I got a little ice.

900 ice isnt little xP
Atleast for f2p like me. 2k ice from the summer chests and keys is so much for meee

Well I buy stuff when I want it or it’s a good deal, lately the game hasn’t been dishing out things I want. The only skin I want right now is t3 Grace but I can wait on it. SEMC keep releasing heroes who are OP making them perma banned on draft, so I don’t see any reason in buying the new heroes early anymore either. I’m happy you got some ICE as an exclusive f2p player though SEMC been so stingey lately so I know it can be hard to get cool things.

1 Like

Sold 5 keys at 750 Ice
1 chest at 500

Boom next battlepass is paid for hahahaha

That skin is so not worth 2000 Ice for a recolour of an owned skin.

1 Like

yeahh for bp users, i prefer the orange one to the grey one.

I don’t even know how people got those. I have 0 of either. I mean I saw a key challenge a few times but remembering the checklist I’d rather have no ice than waste time on it.

1 Like

i sold one solitary key for 150 ice.

yay.

2 Likes

It’s called grinding for a few hours…

I’d rather play for fun than waste hours on this personally. But even then I don’t even know how you got those as I didn’t see events.

The keys and chests valuation is surprisingly generous. Had suspected they’ll sell the summer chests at 100 ICEs tops, the keys for glorys.

1 Like

I find the ICE returns to be pretty sweet.

It was certainly worth the investment of time for the Events and the ICE spend for obtaining Silvernail so I could do the Events exclusively tied to him.

The return puts me at 1800+ ICE, more than enough for the next Battle Pass should I chose to buy into it.

Can’t wait to see what’s the next Battle Pass entails as well as the End of Season rewards!

3 Likes

There were two of them. The guild one which was pretty exclusive and the checklist one (the one where you grind a lot or pay money). I don’t know how people have 3 though.

1 Like