The gift Ardan skin

Last minute rank up for that T6 bronze with 30~ hours left of the season. I’m ready for the recolor (for a hero I hate, do not own, and will never buy :rofl:)

still only at level 27 sunlight but that’s what I get for only playing BR kek

This reminded me about that Lance skin I’ve barely seen anyone use.

1 Like

I have seen the Lance skin being used a bunch. In the beginning, only the good Lance mains would use it, too bad he was underrated af until those WP buffs came through. Now since the WP buffs came I am scared everytime I see a golden lance in my team because I know all the time that they will not be able to hit one single impale and simply push the enemies with the shield. On the other hand, the Pinnacle ones are quality Lance players.
Same thing will happen with Ardan even though this is my first skin with him I still just like the base skin so I won’t be having much problems with this one and I truly am satisfied as long as they have a “new” skin art for it.
To be honest I just wanna see the teaser art but with the Ardan showing to be the new skin art nothing more and nothing less. My expectations will be greater for T10 bc SEMC claims that only like 0.01% of the player base is in Vainglorious so they should at least put some effort there lmao.

My rank dropped to t6 bronze, am I able to earn the free Ardan skin?

Yea fam, all you had to do was to get to at least T6B at any point in the season (which you already did) for the skin

1 Like

I think that you need to play at least 1 ranked match during the season and end in t6b whether you win or lose that one.
I’m not sure if you qualify for the skin if you were, let’s say: Vainglorius during winter season and then go along without playing rank during spring. I think you would have to play at least one ranked match so you have a rank for your spring season and not the remains from winter.

I’M NOT ENTIRELY SURE, WHATSOEVER.

1 Like

lol this shitty skin is atleast LE. It will fetch a lot of essence.

at the start of 5v5 i saw a lot of ppl using it
but obv his t3 is way better

1 Like

You just made me play a rank match.
This could very well be the case here, I recommend lazy ppls like me to atleast play a rank match this season to be sure.
Don’t be lazy ppls, a free skin is a good skin as well.

1 Like