The game so boring

i tired of building same items
blitz so boring unless you have high lvl talent
rank in poa like cancer
i saw stupid thing in rank like wp varya , cp SN, supp alpha(trolls everywhere)
3vs3 unbalanced same with 5vs5
i cant open pc version like 3 weeks (black screen)
a lot of bugs
all my friends left vg and say its dying
truth hurts :tired_face::tired_face::cry::cold_sweat:

reason i quit league of legends becasue my passion in this game
i lost my passion in vg
i quit vg (rip vg 2014-2019)
i will back to league of legends at least my friends play it

3 Likes

Its actually the opposite, once you have high lvl talents you will climb a lot, and in high blizt elo its always the same heroes time and time again.

Its not that unbalanced, funny how its better balances than 5v5 (half the Hero pool are out thanks to the triple tank meta).

Good bye, sad to hear that, but good luck.

3 Likes

thanks man :no_mouth: :pensive:

why not take a break? Sometimes we don’t need to fully give up on something

lol i had a conversation yesterday in a trio q. We had 2 games back to back with trolls, one did nothing but jungle all game because he was mad a captain took his buff. We would have won btw if it wasn’t for him as we had lead all game. another guy did the same thing with the add on that he only came out of jungle to kill steal and barely helped in teamfights. We discussed how badly we wanted to quit the game as the matches were over 20 mins of trolling and my teamate said it clearly: I would have quit a long time ago, but this game is too addicting.

We had one good match and were so burnt out after the trolling that we all quit after that but it pretty much sums up the jist of the daily experience.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.