The fountainless captain

You guys forgot to account the CD cap Lyra/Adagio cd hasn’t gone down still they can only heal once Every 8-10 sec

Sometimes… i tell them to choose a jungler last so we can counter their jungler. Or at least choose a roam/jungler/carry like grace/lyra just incase… and they ignore me.

Happens I was spamming pick Grace last night only to find them ignore me. What happened? Well Grace went bottom lane with a joule and totally owned my top lane Adagio. Double stuns left me helpless, of course my roam reacted by triple teaming bottom lane despite my asking for help…

The Grace was VG silver, the guy who chose Rona SA bronze and the bottom lane who chose Vox hotness gold… lol what’s going on MM.

I had to 1v2 two vainglorious players a ringo named Shinkaigan and a Kensei. Gwen pick over Lyra or Kensei was so much more important… And when you state how they just ruined the draft they flame you…

I have just played 6 matches of starcraft 2 again after like 5 years. Que time under 2 minutes short matches, strategic plays and no one to mess up stuff.

It makes me wonder what I want in the future…

If VG doesn’t fix a lot of glaring issues I might migrate back to my old game.