The Eve is dead.. long live the spellfire

If you like buying eve then go ahead.

Usually main build on a Mage for me is DE+CW+BM+SF though. SF is really important for helping kill tanks like Rona and Reim when they are locked down, and Krul when he is ever in range. The energy regen is not important since usually mages benefit from a Clockwork for faster A and B spam. The other CP heroes tend to buy AS. DE or SG. BM is obvious. So I just don’t see a slot available for Eve in my builds.

The main exceptions would be Reim and Ozo. Maybe Samuel, maybe, over CW or SF. Oh, and CP Skye can consider it sometimes. A good Skye might take damage but can usually dive back out of range, and her mobility keeps her in long fights typically.

I think the best way to buff Eve lifesteal wise is to have it provide base lifesteal + a scaling amount dependent on other factors. Probably nudged towards improving built in lifesteal or healing in kits.

This, but also throw in boe into the Eve build path has healing all through the match.

I buy boe on CP mages a lot now instead of Eve. Having a t1 CP lifesteal or a universal lifesteal starter would make sense.

The lifesteal allows for sustain in the laning phase. You can’t always steal a healing jungler monster from your enemy or your jungler.

A wp Carry vs a mage will win trades early to mid game because he outsustains through boe and he depends less on energy. Mages are sorely lacking in that regard.

This. BoE at the beginning is even a huge benefit for mages.

1 Like

That’s a grand idea actually, energy battery offers nothing to counter the constant harassment in 5v5

I feel like book shouldn’t provide any base wp so it can fit into more trees (not like 5 really helps)

1 Like

Doesn’t the cp buff give lifesteal on minions? I think I have seen a few times where clearing waves gave me health as a mage without BoE.

1 Like

Eve should get these changes

CP= 55- 85
Scaling on special Passive up from
600-1200
to
600-2000
SEMC forgot to increase the scaling for the special passive when they globally buffed health update 2.9.

There should be a Tier 2 or even 1 item for lifesteal in the crystal tree.

1 Like

It does but when both the top and the midlane are CP there is only one buff.

I build boe on CP Joule top lane because she gets melee healing for all her skills and attacks.

1 Like

OZo, skaarf, I even think celest is good for eve

As a 4th item yes. CW SF/BM/FB SG Eve/SG