The Battle Pass - Just Things I Want to Say

The thing I hate the most (besides them rewording the thing as if it’s more useful now while it’s actually at least 3 times worse…) is forcing talent coins and materials on me. I don’t want anything to do with those. I don’t use them and I don’t even want to see them in my games. Understandable for talents but for hats they don’t even give me the option to disable them for myself. On top of that they’re forced in my drops taking slots away…

3 Likes

The moment you get a hat you will be the hat. Trust me. Those things seem bad but it’s a whole 'nother world out there.

1 Like

what does this mean :eyes: ij have got the pumpkin hat entirely from drops

Wear it and you will never want to remove it.

Eh. I have three of them and have yet to equip them. I find them tacky.

Thats a whole mood. The only items I find useful is the last 5 tiers. Everything else is irrelevant.

They should’ve made the Krul skin on lvl 100 a LE skin and not allow the sunlight events to get you above lvl 80.

You want the LE skin that bad, why dont you earn it. But thats my two cents

Speaking of Hats - by random chance and luck from the Legendary Materials Chests in the last five levels, I got myself the Electric Halo, Pumpkin and Bucaneer hats.

I think only the Halos are really worth going after (unless you use Lance Legendary skin with the Flame Halo). They are the brightest and most noticeable of the lot to me at least.

I wanted the Yellow Halo, but eh, Electric Halo is fine as well.

Of course, I have the Blue Party hat guve for free early on in the Battle Pass.

Finished the Battle Pass today. I must say completing it too early leaves one feeling less motivated to play. You can’t really get anything else, lol.

It’s kind of the same feeling but less impact than when I reached account level 40.
Man, that felt like a great achievement and also a “what do I do now” moment.

Yeah they should allow the lvl to increase after 100 for players who want to see an estimate of how much they play the game. Increase the lvl and add rewards it just discourages others into attempting at all, and you can see that with BP now, many saw the impossibility of climbing with it so many didn’t try. I personally like it when I reach maximum because then I get to play skins that aren’t tier 3 without being at the disadvantage of not getting the most of the sunlight I need to get only decent rewards.

True.i have the electric halo anf the vlue party hat and and the blue halo looks good some of the skins :kraken_happy_t1:

It’s useless and still takes place in my rewards though. I’ve seen them ingame and don’t like them. I’d love to be able to disable them.

1 Like

I am glad personally that he’s not LE. I’m collecting every Krul skin or was. This season I am around lvl 10 sunlight. A bit higher on alt account but I don’t collect the Krul skins there. Would’ve hated to be forced to play for that. Might have made me quit completely. But that’s only for me though. Not saying it wouldn’t work in general.

1 Like

You know that the skins given in the BP cant be bought with Opals later on, dont you? Thats why bengala Skaarf cant be bought (or at least i cant). The only difference between them and LE ones is the sunlight.

They should be available some time later like Origins Idris should be. At least that’s how it’s supposed to be. They said he’d be available. And the skins from battle pass aren’t labeled LE so if they’re not available ever again… I mean not surprised. They can’t learn from mistakes. All the drama around LE skins only for them to do it again. Can’t say I care much at this point either. Don’t know if it’s possible for me to get lvl 100 but honestly I don’t care enough to try anyway. That’s the 1 good thing about this company. With the history I’ve witnessed it’s hard for them to do something bad that actually grabs my attention. It’s all just expected.

Origins Idris? They said he wouldnt ve available with Opals. Yes, It doesnt surprise anyone at this point. The difference with LE ones is that they can be given in events, whereas LE skins couldnt return.

They said origins Idris will be available with opals in future. And you meant LE can or can not be given from event?

I meant that LE skins cant return, whereas those se skins can be used in multiple events at random times.

Okay. My point was they said about origins Idris that he’d be available sometime in future for opals. So I expected Krul and Skaarf to be too. Either way I don’t care enough to grind even if it was half or those levels. The game is just not very fun anymore.

They said that he might be available with opals in a future. Same, I wouldn’t grind for it even if it was LE, just not worth playing a game I don’t have fun with.

1 Like