Thanks, SEMC!

It’s just that one single item is far too centralizing which is terrible for any game. It makes triple or even quad so meta because defense does absolutely NOTHING rn and wp heroes became dependant on abusing TB like Gwen. This is terrible as a captain main since tanks get shredded in 2 seconds now due to TB being as broken as it is rn.

As a tank main I personally liked the tank meta for the most part. It could just use some tweaking of course cause by the end it was getting boring due to having it for so long (which probably contributed to players disliking that meta), but the current meta needs an item to effectively be deleted from the game to even give it a fair chance cause TB is just way too prominent rn. It’s worse than SM BP

2 Likes

Honestly can I have this statement doused in gold.

Tank meta was annoying but it there were ways to play against it.

Nowadays the Captain Arden or Lance builds TB and chunks the enemy laners health. Dont even talk about WP Top Arden that now has arrived this patch…

I think this isn’t a fair comparison. Tank meta in my opinion was sooo much better. Why I think it’s unfair to compare is because jungle was support then without free roam around the map. Always bot and enemy jungle. While I think that is different now (don’t have much experience and not gonna search either). In Tank meta the team fights were long and fun. Now tanks and especially carries die literally in 2-5 hits. In my opinion this is beyond unhealthy.

I love losing to otherwise worse players than my team if they have heroes that abuse a single item (Seriously I had a game where we were dominating till 2 of their wp heroes got TB and they just won every. single. fight) :^). If anything needs a hotfix rn it has to be Tension Bow

SurpriseBirthday replied owo we’re getting a hotfix bois!

6 Likes

I hope they doesn’t just nerf TB, the other wp items may need a buff. TB is what made WP heroes viable, reason why those who can’t abuse it are completely out of the meta (like really, out, completely, lowest win rates and pickrates of the update).

Yeah and defense will also need a little buff cause once TB is out of the meta poke mages could do stupidly well like Sam or Celeste

Samuel isnt doing too well right now though.

1 Like

Right now no, but if the TB meta is fixed from a hot fixed I can definitely see him being played a lot

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.