' Tea Party ' Flicker

My first fanart for VG. Suddenly had a huge urge to fit flicker into the Tea party universe, due to his personal qualities.

Description:
spent a week making this. Messed up previous work and had to restart unfortunately. Originally i wanted a “Cheshire cat” flicker, since you know, he can dissapear and stuff, plus he is mental. Unforunately, i couldn’t really accomplish that, so on the second try i made the decision to make him an entirely independent persona, not copying any character ( maybe a liiiitle ). Thus, i kind of merged him with this guy down here, aka my spirit animal ( i love this cat )

zB2JF

Note the canvas. Took an old newspaper, since it kinda sets the mood and erases the emptiness.

TEA PARTY FLICKER OR RITO!!!

19 Likes

Amazing, was this hand-painted?

Yes sir!

This text will be blurred

2 Likes

Woah!! What materials did you use? What kind of paint? How did you keep the newspaper from dissolving or warping?

I’m sorry I get excited about good art

1 Like

My choice of paint was mainly Gouache. As for the dissolution… idk it’s just a good quality newspaper :joy:

2 Likes

Gouache is my favorite medium behind Oils. Holy smokes you’ve got some talent. I’d… Buy that from you, lol. Continue to show us more work!

1 Like

WHY ISN’T THIS A THING? FLICKER NEEDS A TOP HAT AND A MONOCLE STAT!!!

2 Likes

It is awesome. remove it and add copyright.

2 Likes

Wow i love it the newspaper is a nice touch

1 Like

oWo i like this one better than mine. its a shame the lore seemed finished with tea party grace…

1 Like

Only if you believe the lore is liner

what is liner ;-;

i think the lore ended because it was about the tea party which finished. there is not even an execution to go to because evryone exploded except grace

Linear sorry stupid autocorrect