TB AS SC a build that should not be

Not so much overlooking as thinking the items are not the problem, the defense nerf is

Nerfs plural. Not singular. Aftershock was unchanged while health pools were increased and base defense values were lowered. Those are two points before the item defensive values were lowered on top of that.

A/S should be 12%. SEMC raised health by 20-25%. A 1% decrease is a 7.5% reduction. So if they had dropped it from 15% damage to 12% damage that would be a 22.5% decrease which matches the health increase.

TB and SC are fine. It’s just A/S that needs balancing. I suspect SEMC will drop it to 13% eventually.

3 Likes

TB gives you 240 (IIRC) flat out bonus damage right? Reflex block gives you about that much health. As you’re probably anyway going to build into an aegis, this makes TB fall off.

Rb every six seconds… Good luck…

You’re using vgpro screenshots of L3oN playing with a full vg gold party which isn’t the the best way to demonstrate something is op. Stormcrown and aftershock are pretty op nonetheless

I meant reflex block builds from oakheart which gives 250 health - that negates TB’s 240 damage.

2 Likes

I have seen several pros using that build. Perhaps I didn’t pick the best matches but it doesn’t discreditthe point

This build has been around for years.

1 Like

Storm crown isn’t years old…

Yes, actually it’s been out for two years. TB and AS have been built together since forever. After a lot of patches other builds became better, so it died out. Everyone would build TB SC on Taka for the longest time. SC just improved the build and made it better again, after AC and TB have went threw some changes as well.

1 Like

Not sure this is true I’ve been playing two years and storm crown wasn’t around then (maybe 12 months old).

Reason it’s come back is SC and AS give great cooldowns and TB has been bufffed massively making this build very strong early game. Played a random Ardan in the jungle a few days using this build and DMG was mental.

Pretty sure it came out in April/May, 2016.

You can find threads about stormcrown dating all the way back. It could be older than two years.

More like since there is no defense people don’t need to get expensive dps items so the build works. Buff defense first, SC and TB are definitely not OP. BUFF DEFENSE BUFF DEFENSE BUFF DEFENSE BUFF DEFENSE BUFF DEFENSE BUFF.

2 Likes

Nope, it came out in July 2016 with update 1.19. It’s just a little under 2 years old.

1 Like

Thanks! Couldn’t find the update. Your google-fu is strong! lol.

lmfao. Buff defense should be a ping. The spam would be hilatiously triggering.

Need a get back to your job ping for those junglers that steal lanes and laners who decide the jungle is better because the lane is too hard

1 Like

Most often people lack something at their current location. Be it gold or exp. Switching it up (rotating) allows you to overcome a deficit.

Annoying? Yes.

Stupid? No…

It would be nice if those laners atleast ping before picking up healing treants. I would be hitting my double bears/Gold oak and the laner can’t wait for a few seconds to call me and share xp with me even when he has pushed lane and is in no immediate need for that healing

2 Likes