Talent Rework Idea (Rework your talent kind of community event)

Anka’s Legendary - infinite shimmer

All of Anka’s abilities will mark each target hit.

Her B will leave 5 marks (max) and activating it will leave 4 clones and 1 original at a randomly selected target.

Her Ult will mark any target hit by her clones (3 max) and will generate another 2 clones + 1 original at a randomly selected target, if activated again, otherwise the ult will finish the animation by the clones re-uniting with the original.

and of course her A will work as normal.

1 Like

Lyra New Talent Legendary,

Arcane Passage,
heals allies and grants acrive barrier and boost.
However enemies can’t enter portal…

Lyra Arcanium ,“Explosive Prinicple”
Her basic attacks does explosive damage to nearby enemies.

Malene “Invisible Princess”
Her light B allows her to be invisble, healing her for a short time.

Celeste legendary new talent.
“Double solar storm”
Unleash double solar storm in two oppsite direction towards enemies

SUPER ANIME ATTACC (L): Kensei
Kensei’s ult stuns enemies under 30% of their health for 10 seconds. The target becomes invulnerable, intangible and untargetable, before being executed at the end of the stun.

2 Likes

Celeste

Legendary talent.

“Celestial Orbit”

Heliogenesis (A) Will Orbit around Celeste at the radius it is spawned. Max 7 stars.

Stats

• 80% star life duration
  • 90% Supernova Detonation damage
  • (+10% damage per lvl and +5% duration per lvl)
4 Likes

Petal Legendary talent

(Breaking the rules but petal talents suck so bad.)

“Army Commander”

Petal gains a 4th munion to command. Faster munion spawn rate.

90% munion damage

1 Like

I remember that this was originally going to be a talent but it was too “OP” according to Neato

Plus thx for following the template <3 It allowed me to read and understand the concept and stats!

2 Likes

i can see it being OP. but everything can be balanced, if you think about it.

the speed of orbit can be slowed or speed up. the number of stars can be reduced.

they could make the orbit slow enough so the star expires after 1 orbit, so she would need to time each helio to be behind her in order to detonate in-front of her.

all these Fan created talents are crazy OP FUN. (which is the point of talents in the first place).

Just have a look at my suggestions - crazy OP - FUN - mobile Drifting Dark? lol. totally OP.

infinite shimmer? yup… totally unrealistic crazy OP - FUN.

1 Like

Legendary Reim Talent

Blizzard Winds: (New effect of snow and icey winds around Reim)

When Reim uses his Chill Winds, he has a constant slowing effect in a 4.5 meter radius around him for 3 seconds.

And his Winter Spire has a 1 second cooldown (while his B is active) and reduced damage until the Blizzard Winds duration ends.

Slow: 15% slow for all levels.

Winter Spire reduced damage: 60/70/80/90/100%

A talent thats actually useful to Reim :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ardan Epic. Keep the damage just make it so it has a fixed, and probably longer than usual, cooldown that isn’t affected by Ardan’s basic attacks filling his vengeance, cdr items and neither gets reset by gauntlet.

About Fortress:
I’d delet Critical Wounds, make it so Flank Attack is the epic talent.
Legendary should be Fortress getting some sort of buff when his perk is active, idk maybe he gets bonus defense or just make it another Raid Boss thing lol, however max stacks on B no longer slows and health percent dmg is severely nerfed. Only the buffs improve on each level, nerfs remain the same on all levels.

Fire Sonata.

1 Like

Anka Rare Talent:

Dagger Storm:

The radius od Anka B is increased to a 180 cone in front of her.

Wont do damage stats cuz no

Rework Talents to ones liking eh? Let’s give this a shot.

Note: I’ll be using most of the Talents stats listed here as the basis for my stats suggestions.

Rework 001: Celeste’s Legendary Talent.

Renamed to - Fleeting Starlight.

Description:
Heliogenesis (A) stars go supernova 1.5s after landing on the field. Casting another Helio on an existing Helio before the 1.5s duration is up will not cause it to go supernova. Additionally, all enemies hit with the stars impact and supernova are revealed for a few seconds.

Level 1 Stats:

• Impact Damage: 80%
  • Supernova Damage: 90%
  • Reveal Duration: 3s

Level 5 Stats:

• Impact Damage: 100%
  • Supernova Damage: 110%
  • Reveal Duration: 7s

This will ensure that Celeste’s A will still have a degree of utility in terms of vision while having a bit easier time to spam and deal with pesky mobile enemies.

Rework 002: Idris’s Rare Talent.

Renamed to - Energetic Converter.

Description:
Purchasing items with energy and energy recharge also grant Idris bonus crystal power. Additional, Shimmer Strike gains bonus crystal ratio.

Level 1 Stats:

• 5% of bonus energy and 50% of bonus energy recharge are converted to crystal power.
  • Shimmer Strike bonus crystal ratio: +50% Crystal Ratio.

Level 20 Stats:

• 14.5% of bonus energy and 116.5% of bonus energy recharge are converted to crystal power.
  • Shimmer Strike bonus crystal ratio: +145% Crystal Ratio.

The goal of this is to make a cooldown based Idris that will be able to use his abilities often without relying on the cooldown passive his weapon path offers. This Talent also offers up easier access into a hybrid build to a certain extent.

Do note that this conversion to useable crystal power has only ever been done with Ardan’s Heroic Perk and no others as far as I’m aware. So the numbers may be off.

Other than that, I just wanted the original to be gone. It is a pain to deal with when faced with good Idris’ abusing the Talent.

That’s all I can think of for now.

I’ll post some more if I get inspired to rework some other Talents.

2 Likes

I love your ideas, really well balanced

Yates Epic Talent

Destruction Flail:

Every basic attack grants Yates a large movement speed.
But loses his bonus damage boost.

Damage Reduction on Basic Attack: 50% minimum level and 95% at maximum level of full damage