Taka rework in the fu-tu-re

This would make him more viable but by not that much. But its still some nice qol chamges imo

1 Like

taka is meant to be a single target assasin though. i think making him deal aoe damage would remove his identity.
your point for changing his ult is that he is too succeptible to cc. his other 2 abilitites are for avoiding this problem so i think that changing his ult would make him more into easy mode

2 Likes

Easier than just pressing the abilities? At least it would be a skillshot…

1 Like

Well you need to think about his abilities , he has a block on his A low cooldown and a mortal wound in his ult and you giving AOE mortal wound , he just can attack a target then A in opposite direction and get invisible , also his abilities going to make him dash away easily , the range is enough to jump a wall , so you have invisibility and the ability to jump a wall , I think he will be banned 24/7 .

Lmao making a single target assassin into multihit would break him. Think about it: an aoe ability where you’re completely invulnerable?

I mean when something is invulnerable they aren’t invulnerable to one thing but instead everything so I don’t really think it matters.

Kensei with the epic talent is still vulnerable to negstive status effects, but I get what you mean. Taka has a real invulnerability.

Ye as long as the duration is the same the real change is that his damage is gonna be AoE but since there is no damage coming from it when going WP it means that it’ll basically be a longer Caine rare talent dash.

i guess it would be harder to hit with the abilitites but easier to play. you don’t need a target so you can just burst a carry while they cower in a bush. and it would be much easier to dodge cc if you do not need to be close to an enemy.

1 Like

easier control for more people play, more poeple know about game

1 Like