Taka or Anka

I just said the same, didn’t I? :slight_smile:

Anka vs Taka

Taka cannot outrun her ever! She can and will outdamage him at every step of the way. From lvl 1 up.

Taka ult needs to be like Ringo ult nothing but true damage or completey ignore’s shield in exchange for a longer cooldown

No Taka is fine…
Anka is just a lot better

Not really, the devs decided to nerf his intended path and buff his unconventional path (WP).

His Cp damage is laughable with husk and his WP damage is way risky to play around with in the current meta

He has no clear speed as CP jungler. But that is a 5v5 problem where the jungle is very weird. As a constant engager he can find use as a jungler that roams the entire map…

Why do you say “intended” path? Not only is his CP toxic, no skill playstyle but he was originally a WP hero no? So his intended build path is not CP.

2 Likes

@Bobmax I think this shows a little bit of what TheInterpreter is talking about? It’s 3v3 but same basic concepts.

Not really. In 5v jungle is very different. Here’s proof. I play this game for I think about 3 years and I main jungle since the first week when I was getting lost in the jungle. In the last year of 3v3 being main mode I had about (don’t remember the exact numbers but something like it) 15 roam games, 50-60 lane and the rest to 1000 were jungle. Not saying I had 1000 games exactly but I remember when I was relatively there. When 5v5 came out and after its first month of being clueless I played jungle and almost quit the game because of the experience.

Less about personal and more about factual though the jungler role is still very different in the 2 modes. In 3v3 some things are kinda bad that’s true but literally any hero can win as a jungler. Just because everything can turn around very fast. If you have laner that can push turrets for example it might take 30 mins of stalling but in the end 1 mistake can cost you 4 or sometimes even 5 turrets and the game. Regardless of the jungler.

Anyway though more to the video. I do think WP Taka is decent in 3v3. But not too good or meta. I’ve played WP Taka in 3v3 and he does work but still not that good. He can snowball really hard though. But this video wasn’t that good of an example because Taka didn’t win jungle and won basically like how I said in last paragraph. On top of that he was facing CP Lyra.

With all that said even if he did dominate in 3v3 he doesn’t have a role in 5v5. Krul is really strong in 3v3 but again doesn’t fit a role in 5v5. Meta is just too weird.

3 Likes

The problem is taka is fine, but there are heroes who can do it better.

Take a look around, how many prople have bonus wp ratios?

Yates is essentially a tanky taka!
The real problem is new heroes who simply outdo older heroes

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with Taka. I’m a much better Taka ( who should never be played CP by the way ) than I am Anka, but she simply does what he does better

Alright who is better here, taka or anka?
Let’s start with taka. He has a built in reflex block(kaiten), can go stealth, and is a great gap closer.
That’s just his abilities, and any good Taka knows those abilities are like a distraction. Taka’s perk is absolutely insane. His mortal strikes grant movement speed, cool down reduction, and does more damage. Not to mention at max stacks, he gets a mortal strike every 5 seconds. The only thing stopping him from recking house is good vision. Good vision basically makes his kaku useless.

Now for Anka. Anka has insane burst potential, and can teleport behind her victim’s. Pretty awesome I think. Her damage consistency really bad because her power comes from her ability, mainly dance of blades and mirage. Her a ability allows her to teleport behind the first monster, structure, or player it hits, so anka is pretty good at ganking and roaming. Anka I’d say gets shut down by fountain of renewal, and she is really bad when the enemy has built more than one.

So which one is better? The answer is no one.
Each hero is unique and has his or her own role to play in vainglory. It is the same thing with these two. Both have different play styles. Taka is to stay on the edge of the battle, sneak to back line, kill the Carrie’s, and get out of there. Anka is more of trying to burst down everyone and finish the first person hit with her a.

1 Like

Which hero is more relevant?

Anka

:smirk::sleeping:

5 Likes

Lol I think this is one of the best answers here. In terms of who is better, they have different uses for different things. In terms of who is more useful in a wider range of scenarios and therefore more relevant to the current meta, Anka, definitely.

Anka. And this isn’t hating on Taka. He’s in my top 3 favorite heroes. That doesn’t change anything though. Currently Anka is just better at pretty much everything. Taka is completely useless in 5v5.

1 Like

Yeah, anka is probably the best assassin in current meta. I guess Taka is not used so much because the introduction of scout cameras (mainly 3v3) really makes him harder to use, especially in low to mid tiers where people find contraption not good.

In the Taka vs Anka comparisons Anka has 2 aoe damage skills and an invulnerability where taka has a block.

Taka is a better healer than Anka. Taka has two paths Anka only has CP.

The choice is between single target assassin or aoe blink mage assassin…

Invisibility in general is no longer that strong as it used to be due to everyone having a rechargeable two cam slot. I think invisibility is more so to getting to a specific location quickly or just to surprise the enemy in a visionless area once its scouted out

See with new tank meta, I find sorrowblade and bonesaw core items for wp taka. A wp build taka without those 2 items is trash now.