T6 rspring season reward

Question is, how much of the playerbase is actually over t6? And sure this will probably reduce queue times for t7 and below but it will hardly effect anyone above that. I’m still getting 10+ min queues at poa.

I dunno. On one hand, I feel it will push players to improve (it seems to have worked for me I’ve been playin like a beast since I heard about this) but on the other hand, if players don’t hit that reward, it may feel demotivating and make them want to stop playin the game.

Nobody has mentioned this yet, but spring season is already more than 1/3 over … I think it’s kind of shitty to announce a reward for the current season after it’s well under way.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s that bad. If it was more than halfway over, then sure. But this feels more like a “Hey we realize we messed up rank a bit and to reward those who stuck it out, here’s a free skin. For those who are still going, you still have 2/3 of the season so here’s something to grind for (since we took everything else grind-worthy out of the game). Have fun”

3 Likes