Super Evil Money Consumer

Nahh I’m good, I like the age I’m at. Catch ya on the flip side though, old man! :sunglasses:

Then you had too few cards. If you did have enough cards and proof you could have contacted semc…
So yeah its on you

1 Like

I sort of feel you. The hero skins don’t buff your hero so no foul. However I do feel like they are making skins way harder to get with the clear intent of making money. But they can do that, as long as they keep glory possible to get at a decent rate, the game is still free to play friendly. I’m really glad I got the skins I wanted while I could, I took advantage of the card rework to get tier 3 Celeste. (By buying and selling cards I had) Still us F2P players have nothing to complain about, as we didn’t pay for anything. The serous foul is where they tricked people with the bundles. (You can only get golden ticket from this chest: People spend over $20 and don’t get it: Now you can buy it for $20, sorry about your lost money)

Ouch.

1 Like

I sorta used the golden ticket scandal to get even more free stuff from semc, I did buy a few packs tho.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I had crafted at least a third of 'em but alright fair enough, that part is on me. But no way to get proof unless I predicted ahead a time this was gonna happen. Didn’t think about it.

2 Likes

Yeah I did the math to have exactly %33 of the skin but got one more epic card just in case… :confused:

1 Like

True true, it is still free to play friendly. I guess I was mostly just bummed ‘cause I was on my way to gettin’ the last Krul skin(which I was proud of 'cause I worked hard on all the other krul skins with my time rather than money) (every now and then I’d just buy a skin for a character and I bought a lot a the characters themselves but Krul was the first character that I liked and got good at so I un-notedly vowed to earn each of my Krul skins the long way so when I was on the last one and they made it so you practically have to use ice on it, that’s when the salt spilled).

1 Like

Contact support about it.
Seriously just try.

1 Like

Yes, so you’d know how expensive they can run up to. I think the most expensive ones cost several hundreds of dollars? Plus you have skins for like every body part lol

lets not bring back the golden ticket scandal…

Yes and they made money from the get go and grew extremely fast doing things that way. I never mind that kinda f2p model and even buy stuff from it. To me skins are more of an extra that is a bonus for money making not a gimmick that has the illusion you can collect skins without shelling out enough money for the expensive DOTA2 skins

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.