Super Bowl Sunday

The biggest sporting event in the US takes place later today: Super Bowl LIII

I’ve created a couple of groups that you’re welcome to join if you’d like to display the logo of that team on your avatar:

If you want your avatar flair reset to something else (for example, if you pick the losing team and are tired of being shamed throughout the forum), leave and rejoin a different group or contact one of us to reset it to whatever you want.

Have fun (and go :rams: !)

3 Likes

Can I get a Saints flare? Protesting SB.

I feel ya, but we’ll just stick to the two teams that are playing today … :wink:

Lifetime New England fan here !! Go Pats !!

Don’t @ me, my whole family is from Boston :joy:

1 Like

Honestly, all I’m rooting for is the appearance of “Sweet Victory” during the halftime show. But at this point, it seems very likely

I just had 2 pieces of pizza and 4 chicken nuggets, plus a brownie. The game hasn’t even started, and I’m already done for the evening.

1 Like

Wait why 4 chicken nuggets in specific

Not too few, not too many … just the right number. :smile:

1 Like

Welp, all they did was that Squidward introduction. How did they play the initial fanfare of the song and not actually follow through with it

4 Likes

Omg, this is the most boring game ever. Unless you’re related to one of the punters, that is.

1 Like

Well, the offenses woke up (a little) in the 4th, but man, what a snooze-fest. Lol.

Congrats @Moose on your :patriots: winning another one! Better luck next year, :rams: fans!

The media and general public won’t enjoy the old school defensive battle but -

BRADY HAS HIS SIXTH

Brady alone now ties the Steelers for the most championships by any other NFL team.

2 Likes

Want to be friends? PATS BABY!!!
:patriots::patriots::patriots::patriots::patriots::patriots::patriots:
Super happy! Been raised a Pats fan by my late father and I am just old enough where I remember the team sucking… bad. Unbelievable that they’ve won their 6th during their 9th appearance in the last 17 years. The ride will likely be over soon, but man am I enjoying it while it lasts.
P-A-T-S, PATS PATS PATS!!!

1 Like

Hell yeah, man. I’ve been lucky enough to spend most of my life with Brady at the helm - I vaguely remember Bledsoe but I’ve mostly been spoiled - but I’m glad to be witnessing the greatest dynasty in sports history.

Good to see a fellow Pats fan :facepunch:

1 Like

Sub 2 pewdiepie

1 Like

That’s not helping although imagine if pewpewdie took a ad during superball
That he cool

Isn’t SuperbThis text will be blurredall over?