Spirit Blossom event & skin line

This is sooooo good! The anime influence is strong with this event! Also, Ionia is so gorgeous! Can’t wait to play on the new map!!!

1 Like

Welcome Yasuo 2 to the rift now to witness his 0/10 powerspike

1 Like

spiritblossommission2

Another Spirit Blossom: Prologue mission has appeared!

Teasers on League’s official Twitter just now …

More teasers from the official Twitter!

:arrow_up: Spirit Blossom event details!

The event will take place from 2020-07-22T20:00:00Z2020-08-24T19:59:00Z

The Nexus Blitz map is GORGEOUS!!!

Nexus Blitz will be available from 2020-07-23T06:59:00Z2020-08-25T06:59:00Z

New interactions with Spirit Blossom champions will help you gain favor and forge Spirit Bonds with them – unlock unique loot for champs with whom you’ve established high level bonds!

:spirit_blossom: SPIRIT BLOSSOM AHRI

:spirit_blossom: SPIRIT BLOSSOM CASSIOPEIA

:spirit_blossom: SPIRIT BLOSSOM RIVEN

:spirit_blossom: SPIRIT BLOSSOM KINDRED

looks like im buying SB Ahri in a couple of weeks LUL, gonna get the chroma from tokens though

1 Like

I’ve already bought Lillia & her SB skin — eyeing Vayne as well. The next patch is going to hurt my wallet a lot, as Ahri, Riven, and Kindred are must-haves for me.

:scream:

MUST. OWN. THIS. SKIN.

Animation by Lana Bachynski :arrow_down:

2 Likes

:spirit_blossom: SPIRIT BLOSSOM YONE

1 Like

Some really cool new Spirit Blossom merch in the Riot Store this week, including this cutie:

Looks like my KDA Ahri, Xayah, Rakan, and Elder Dragon will be getting a new friend …

Lol bought the pass bundle that came with SB teemo skin, after using its probably my favourite teemo skin LUL. (Also played teemo a lot now after getting the skin, killing people being halfway across the map is just funny as fk and making massive minefields)

Also got the spirit Bond icon for Ahri, best icon ever and i cant wait to get her skin a few weeks.

30 words

1 Like

Very cool backgrounder on how the greatness that is the dating simulator Spirit Bonds came to be!

Welp, that was an expensive trip to the Store. I may also have bought two :spirit_blossom: Hushtails…

1 Like

Finally finishing up the :spirit_blossom: event! Got my last petal with a win in Nexus Blitz this morning and gave it to Vayne, so I got all the emotes I was aiming for: Ahri, Kindred, Lillia, Riven, and Vayne :partying_face: I’m just a few tokens short of the 2000 I need for Teemo, but I think I’m probably going to end up buying enough to get to 2500 instead: that will give me 100 Prestige Points as well as the Night Blossom Ahri chroma I simply must have. (Pretty spirit foxgirl must have all the outfits.)

This was a really GREAT event – it never once felt grindy, and the dating simulator Spirit Bonds game was fun and funny. I know they can’t do something as elaborate as this one every time, but it’d be nice to see a big event like SB once a season, perhaps!