Speaking strictly on appearances, Yates looks a lot like Ardad

He can be CC’ed during his channel, but players have to be wary not to stun him during his Ult because of the Yeets the Invincible Bug.

Here, watch this.

2 Likes

This is exactly why SEMC should’ve listened to the community. Granted this bug is an unusual side effect, but the question “can he be stunned during the ult?” was pretty much THE FIRST thing the community wanted to know and they din’t think to test it out?

unbelievable. total and utter incompetence on their part.

1 Like

His ult can’t be stopped unless killed.

Self heal that can’t be given to someone else is unique…

1 Like

What’s unbelievable about their failure to test stuff? We no longer have Nivmett at the wheel…

2 Likes

That’s ridiculous, and one of the few reasons I’ll really push for a hotpatch. I can’t believe that got through.

I saw your post on reworks

They should make Petal like Kindred with one munion

Reza and Idris get stunned during ult
Lose invulnerability

Yeets is stunned during ult
BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR ALL POWERFUL GOD

3 Likes

Is Yeets the new SAWturret meme now?

I think that’s the whole point of his Ult. Enemy or allies? If your allies engage, the enemies should realize that Yates will come out of no where so they should run… If he could do both then that’s just broken.

His B is super clean for me for some reason. At first I had a tough time timing because I preselected the ability before firing off my A but I realize now that you should just take advantage of all the speed boosts. The only thing awkward I feel for his B is that it doesn’t do damage, like Flicker.

His A is alright. Teams have to take advantage of all of his hooks that he has landed.

He has extremely high cooldowns so his abilities should be used somewhat carefully. He seems like a pretty “alive” hero despite not having any lore! Just like other captain heroes he can 1v1 any carry in the early game but struggles to do anything more in terms of fighting and damage. He’s nice but I’ve only played 1 game with him.

1 Like

He’s super good with Silvernail. He sets a trap and Yates pulls people in.

yes, it is very SAD that we’ve come to expect failure from a company such as SEMC. don’t you think so?

i say unbelievable because it really should be. We as a community can pick a bug on DAY ONE of the patch and they can’t?

they’ve really grown into complacent individuals. blind leading the blind.

3 Likes

We probably had more playtime in day1 then they had in the whole month or whatever of testing though.
(granted not getting stunned does sound like an extremely easy bug to catch)

2 Likes

all very true. what bugs me is that the question itself was brought up during the Yates “leak” period. Even if they din’t think of it themselves, all it would’ve taken was a keen eye from a community manager to BE proactive and curious enough to answer that question before the official release.

Are they really THAT busy? I remember Nivmett saying that hotfixes are extremely expensive. I can understand why. Believe me, waking anyone up at 3am to fix a bug will cost you double time and triple time on a weekend.

what could’ve been an easy fix, is now put on “high priority” and costing them more headache than necessary.

Longer then lance? Thats a record wow

Wow semc forgets a bug and your response

“THIS IS AN UTTER DISSAPOINTMENT, WORST COMPANY IN MY LIFE”

chill dude

You haven’t seen DieNubs raging when SEMC “fix” WP Reim though, lol

1 Like

The thing is, they keep making the same mistakes, over and over. not just 2 or 3 times, or even 5 or 6…

it’s every single patch. I’m always chill. you can’t recognize assertive language? it seems like you’re the one that’s getting riled up when you use all CAPSLOCK, but even then. i would be making an assumption and i indicate it by saying “it seems”. get my point?

everything has context. you just made an assumption based on my analysis. Now, if i then proceed to tell you to “chill out”… I am already assuming that you indeed need “chilling out”. geddit?

relax dude. i’m chill. and i’m sure you are too. No need to SHOUT.

Bugs are bugs

But when bugs have been in the game for so long and they havent been killed…

They become massive planetary eating insects of destruction that eat and eat until they break through the fourth wall and into my sanity <3

1 Like

I wasnt “shouting” i was put what i imagined when i read what you put. Like seriously, chill dude no company is perfect but the way you said made it sound as if they cant mess up or else. Plus they already put that as a high priority bug to fix, also the chance of that happening is kinda low considering the fact that his ult is almost instant