Something seems fishy - not enough keys, too many chests

I haven’t seen a bronze key in 73 years, and I haven’t seen a gold chest ever. But I’ve been getting silver keys/chests at a rate you’d expect bronze keys/chests to drop. :thinking:

1 Like

Wanna trade?

I don’t have any gold chests but since this is in salt mine I’ll automatically take that from you and hand you over my 6 rows of wooden chests :slight_smile:

6 rows?? Man, what’s with the chest to key ratio? This is nuts lol. I guess they never unfucked the numbers after the “buy keys” weekend.

nah. I’m finding all 3 type of keys pretty easily. but there are obviously a lot more chests than keys.

1 Like

trad plz

2 Likes

lol @ the Rainbow chest missing key… I wonder what a “rainbow” key would look like :thinking::star_struck::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Plot twist: It looks like a pot full of $$$.

3 Likes

I had 6 gold keys and no gold chest lmao. And another secret id tell you that ive clearly noticed and abused. You get more keys/chests after losing a game. Idk if it was a bug but i intentionally lost 1 br and 2 blitz and got 3 gold keys in a row. Maybe its just luck or maybe not?

It’s luck because I have a secret too. About 2 weeks ago on a Sunday SEMC was doing a secret key event where every match you played you got a key. Yup I got like 8 silver keys and 1 gold keys and was able to open all my chests and I got absolutely nothing. Quality chests.

we were all l u ck y before playing this g ame.

A bronze chest game me 4 or something glory once. :vgcheersx3:

Here’s another trickery, Blue print chest drops everything BUT blue prints. Really bitch? That’s like how you open a cookie box from the store that has sewing kits in it. Why can’t things work the way they were meant to function?

3 Likes

Well there are people who unlocked the SE bf from the golden chests. I got kinetic from the golden chest too. Bust rest were all trashhh
and there was an event like that? ;-;
How come i didnt knowww fufufufu

ye it was a secret event that only i had

I have like 3 golden chest but no keys but my main complaint is about those silver chests, pretty sure I’ve opened around 10 and everytime I got 200 essence and 300 glory.
Like wtf gimme something else.

200 essence is pretty nice
you can have 800 essence with 4 chest

You forget the duplicates. Because for me whenever it is a blueprint from a blueprint chest, it’s almost always a duplicate.

As far as the keys and chests go I’ve not seen a single silver key and have about 8-10 silver chests waiting

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.