Something epic is coming... ‘ The Empires Must Fall! ‘

Another Malene/Kensei with stacked kit I guess

That’s because they “invested” in Map skins instead of maps… there are new maps from leaks ages ago though

1 Like

Would be extremely dissapointed with that.
Guilds are horribly designed already and adding unavailable features to that would make it even worse…

Most guilds are toxic grinders. I am now in a guild that doesn’t play together and it is the best guild I’ve been in…

Either they require you to play a million games a day or they force you to only play with guildies who will feed their ass of or go afk…

I too, would like it to be a new hero. but thus far, I don’t see the connection. The only other thing it could possibly be is a continuation of a lore… but they wouldn’t be releasing a “spoiler” hype just for a lore.

That emblem is what throws it off for me. no hint of any hero whatsoever.

New brawl mode and hero. They have to do something big for the summer since they killed esports.

I don’t know, but SugarVenom tweeted she “collapsed on the sofa after directing two new heroes” shortly after this tweet went up, so…

well that’s News to me. if this is true, then the lore for 2 heroes has been written. Could be heroes after all…

link the tweet?

Can’t atm I’m afraid twitter is blocked on school wiffy. Might be able to do it from my phone during break. You can try looking for her twitter it should be pretty recent.

I did just that. nothing from her that you supposedly quoted her tweeting:

What? I swear I saw it last night. I’ll check asap

well that explains why I couldn’t find it. he said after the post. this is posted before

Epic Talent Vox is now immortal, he is incapable of death in any way, and also has 500% attack speed.

Oh whoops sorry. Thought it was after apparently not.

No, it’s all good. lol. After all that, we’re no closer to any clues to what the Epic Something could be…

No one is hyped that it isn’t just one hero coming out but instead two heroes that are different?

That means the schedule will be:
Hero 1 ability A
Hero 2 ability A
Hero 1 ability B
Hero 2 ability B
Hero 1 ability C
Hero 2 ability C
patch notes

or at least thats the way I think they should do it to create more hype…

it wasnt said that there will be 2 heroes releasing this patch so thats why we arent hyped

1 Like

i mean u right but if SEMC kills the hype for a hero who is coming two patches later whats the point i guess, but yeah that is probably the right way to interpret it…

Yeah, there are a lot of heroes in the works… nothing says we will see two new heroes next patch.

1 Like

Doesn’t anyone have an update on this “Epic” development ? 3.4 is about to drop and still no clue?