Social distancing multiplayer game s question mark

Just wondering if any body knows of any good multiplayer online games ? Some of my friends and I enjoyed playing monopoly on the switch (it was very intense I had no idea that I had the ability to play monopoly for more than 4 hours at a time) but not all of my friends have a switch (nerd behaviour, I know) but I don’t know if there are any good apps or websites or something with enjoyable games (social distancing enabled)

That’s all, I hope to get a cat tomorrow as well :cat:

2 Likes

Stardew Valley. Cheapest game with multiple awards and has a multiplayer feature. The only thing you would miss is that the switch version has no mods. The PC is just as cheap compared to other steam games $13 dollars.

The only roadblock is if that genre interests you or your friends.

Send pics if you manage! - Risechu, a person that wants a pet so badly, but probably will never be able to have one… :taka:

1 Like

Those of you who do have a Switch may enjoy Smite. It’s a free-to-play 3rd person MOBA, and cross-platform enabled. You can play with your friends who have PCs or consoles. (Exception being Playstation, since Sony are making a point of trying to screw over retain their customers.)
There are several game modes, even including a pretty good 3vs3 iteration.
I have to say that it takes a little getting used to, but once you set up controls to your liking, it’s remarkably fun. I don’t think I’m ever going to be able to compete the way I did on PC - but when I’m not foaming at the mouth from typical MOBA-frustration, there’s a big smile on my face.

Another excellent way to have fun with friends is TFT. Cross-platform as well, and while a lot of people have performance issues on mobile devices, it is running mostly okay for me (Snapdragon 730). You can play with up to 8 people in a party, and keep watching after you drop out. Excellent to cheer on your friends or give advice, if you are all on voice comms.

2 Likes

Totally agree about TFT — lots of fun by yourself, even better with friends!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I will try out TFT because I know that some of my friends already play it. I did not know it was cross platform !! (I do not have pc o:)

:^(

1 Like