So..how many of you are still playing the game?

I’ve been sitting on my ass playing Skyrim for 5+ hours a day and dodging calls from the McDonalds manager.

I’ve been wanting to get back into VG tho

Ye. Lowered my activity temporarily cause of DB Legends and other games, but I still play.

1 Like

Well, mainly because I see a lot of potential with the game right now and could be the next Warframe in terms of success for all I know. Beside, the game itself is actually quite fun and a lot has changed since open beta. Again, it’s not MHW level but it’s on its way to being that. As for the art style, I quite like it, the landscape looks pretty damn beautiful, the behemoths look nice though I’m not a big fan on the character model.

2 Likes

Yeah i still play , and thinking about playing the heroes i ignored the past years , and i actually wonder if semc could make joystick experience better than the touch and if iam going to play joystick only .

Im on near the exact same boat and play all of those games save for Dauntless. VG just died for me a while ago after many attempts of trying to get back into it.

1 Like

I use vg as a break for when I’m studying, play few blitz games, rage quit after going against the 34th kensei and his broken rare and then get back to studying. Warsong looks pretty nice and I plan to give it a try if they ever release in Europe.

2 Likes

That’s how I used to approach blitzes (and before that, BR) before they broke those modes with talents. Basically stopped playing brawls at that point.

OTOH, I am now utterly addicted to Hook Wars in AoV … it’s what a fun, quick game mode should be! I totally can’t wait for the weekends now (which is the only time that mode is open).