Sky: children of light

I do know this was brought up awhile ago during its release, and didn’t seem much anyone here was interested in it but now a few months passed, just wondering if anyone has picked it up or still playing it from whenever?
I’ve had it since release and played it’s occasionally and it’s a nice, fun change of pace game to spend spare time in. It’d be cool if others here play it so maybe we can play it together or friend each other to get gifts.

So anyone here have it/tried it/interested?

I have it and have tried playing it a bit. I found it confusing, tbh. My daughter liked it and played it more than I did, but I’m not sure she’s played recently. I’ll ask her.

1 Like

It is an odd little game, was sort of confused with it too especially when I went through it’s cycle (best suits I’d say more so than story) the first time. It’s art style is rather charming and gets me sticking with it for occasional play.
It’s nice your daughter has had fun with it, if she does still play you two should try playing together if you can and if you haven’t tried so yet, makes for an interesting experience.

I play it sometimes and I think it is fun but I am not sure what to do in the big cave with all the wind so mostly I wander around looking for the spirit people to collect. I have not explored the friend mechanic that much because i get anxious when i have to lead them

Can’t tell if you mean the great vault or the seventh area which requires 20 lvls, or maybe somewhere else? Yea with the friend lead mechanic I was anxious too if i was leader but I don’t mind it much if it is with people I’ve played with a bit already in it, only fair to take turns leading

the 7th arena its kind of spooky i lost my wings once and then i had to go back and find all the lost souls again

Yea that last area was confusing but it’s necessary to unlock more with the spirits, you ascend and restart collecting lvl again. Best to go through it with others in hand

1 Like